Quantcast

***Good Tuesday Morning***

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Getting out of work early today to play golf. My golf game gets a lot more attention than my bike these days, and rightfully so.

Slept like a baby last night after an incredibly poor night Sunday.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
Morning Bug!

it is Emmas 2nd birthday and she woke me up the same way Bek woke me up 2 years ago in the middle of the night with frantic screaming!

Apparently she had a nightmare! she told me it had to do with falling down the stairs! she has been pretty confident on them, and has taken a few tumbles when she hasn't been paying attention, nothing too bad just one or two steps and a little scrape on the knee. I think this dream had BIG steps involved and a long fall! Needless to say I am a little tired!

I am working on the Yeti later today, and working on my car in the morning! should be a day of dirty hands!

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
brungeman said:
Morning Bug!

it is Emmas 2nd birthday and she woke me up the same way Bek woke me up 2 years ago in the middle of the night with frantic screaming!

Apparently she had a nightmare! she told me it had to do with falling down the stairs! she has been pretty confident on them, and has taken a few tumbles when she hasn't been paying attention, nothing too bad just one or two steps and a little scrape on the knee. I think this dream had BIG steps involved and a long fall! Needless to say I am a little tired!

I am working on the Yeti later today, and working on my car in the morning! should be a day of dirty hands!
When does she get a bike for her birthday?? :)

Good luck with the work....are your burns all healed?

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Sup y'all. It rained like CRAZY yesterday. So it was humid as hell this morning riding in. But still better than being one of those suckers stressing out on the highway.

Trainwreck

Turbo Monkey
Aug 10, 2005
Med. to Well-Done in Phx
Good morning,

Countdown- job interview tomorrow.

Our family is getting together with a riding buddy and his for supper tonight- Italian, and it's kids eat free Tuesday. A double bonus.

Have a good day.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
brungeman said:
Morning Bug!

Happy Birthday to Emma! Hopefully you'll both get a better night's sleep tonight. T-storms kept me awake for the 2nd night in a row :dead:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning all! Had a nice day yesterday with Syd. Spent some time in the pool and played most of the afternoon. Then we had to drop Sq-Earl's truck at the shop for some service (basic tranny maintenance) so we hit the roads on our road bike and rode from the service shop to my folks for dinner. It was abouta 10 mile ride with 2 substantial climbs and it only took us 35 minutes. Drafting is SO much fun except when I am trying to keep up with Sq-Earl on a really steep quick climb :rolleyes: My AM commute was rained out (T-storm) so I am hoping to hit the trails or road later today.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
Morning.

Watching the tour on OLN while doing some work on the laptop. I crapped out early last night from the long weekend, so I'm feeling much more awake this morning. It did pour buckets last night here, but it's beautiful and sunny this morning. Interesting.

Not much happening here today. I really should clean up my bike from the weekend and put my new chain on, but I've got no motivation to do so.

Ho hum...same old same old.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
bluebug32 said:
When does she get a bike for her birthday?? :)

Good luck with the work....are your burns all healed?
She got it on Sat. at the super huge party! I was almost in tears when she saw it... she went running toward it screaming BIIIIIIIKE.... and yes I have created a monster, cause we keep the bike at my parents where she has a place to ride it, and she doesn't want to leave my parents house, and when we area at home all she says is "pappy Tom's".... "gramma Toni's" .... "BIIIIIIIKE"

all she wants to do is hang around with the bike! and yes I got her a good one... I got her a Trek!

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
My new analyst started this morning. Man, this is going to be great having him around.

Sorry to read about your crappy ride/run, narlus. If you're going to throw the bike out, I'll take it.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
well yesterday i discovered that scented fabric softener gives me a rash. :dead: that really wasnt too pleasant, but it was probably the most interesting highlight from yesterday. nothing really planned for today aside from working until 8 and my ap calc summer assignment.

macko

Turbo Monkey
Jul 12, 2002
THE Palouse
Good luck with interview, Trainwreck!

I've got a long-ass day ahead of me; nothing out of the ordinary. Last night I had to buy a new cell phone for $120 because I broke mine before my "upgrade date." SOB's. Who here hates their cell-phone company?

:wave:

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
macko said:
Good luck with interview, Trainwreck!

I've got a long-ass day ahead of me; nothing out of the ordinary. Last night I had to buy a new cell phone for $120 because I broke mine before my "upgrade date." SOB's. Who here hates their cell-phone company?

Shyrmp

Nekkid Girl Gone Wild
Dec 31, 2002
The suburbs of Mexico.....
Good Morning!

Took my co-worker out for a ride along some bike paths last night and she had a great time, I'm hoping to get her hooked so I have someone to do some after work rides with me.

Today just another busy day at work. Tonight hoping to get another ride in. Have a great day everyone! :)

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Had a great ride with IAB, MBC and Tonyhawk last night.

So far work has been good today and if the weather holds out, I'm going to ride again tonight. Hopefully someone will see my ride postings on some of the regional and local boards and join me. We'll see though.

dogwonder

Nitro
May 3, 2005
Walking the Earth
Afternoon all, SSDD. The most exciting thing has been the inability to turn down a job offer. I don't know how many times and to how many people I need to say no before it sets in.

splat

Nam I am
After noon !!

Up in the kingdom trails . using the computer in there Sub Shop or what ever you want to call this store.

we are having a pizza for lunch .

It was raining this morning so we went up to the Louis Garnue outlet , bought 5 pairs of shorts , 2 Jerseys, a Pair of Glove and a Pair of Neo prene shoe covers . now are back , eating lunch and after lunch we are riding over to Heavens Bench!

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
splat said:
After noon !!

Up in the kingdom trails . using the computer in there Sub Shop or what ever you want to call this store.

It was raining this morning so we went up to the Louis Garnue outlet , bought 5 pairs of shorts , 2 Jerseys, a Pair of Glove and a Pair of Neo prene shoe covers . now are back , eating lunch and after lunch we are riding over to Heavens Bench!
Heaven's bench rocks.

The first hairpin on heaven's bench is REALLY tight, be ready for it. The rest are a little wider, and the whole trail is REALLY fast. Give Widowmaker a run too, that's another kick ass trail. You hit Sidewinder yet?

Did you get the 25% off coupon for LG at the Kingdom office?

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
splat said:
After noon !!

Enjoy! Louis Garneau outlet's awesome! I cleaned them out too.

Enjoy the trails. Wish I was there :)