Quantcast

~~Good Tuesday Morning!!~~

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
robdamanii said:
Good goddamn f'ing tuesday f'in morning to everybody.

Right on. I SHOULD be on a plane right now on my way to sand, sun and crystal clear waters. Instead I'm stuck in rainy NJ, and I'm rather pissed.

We had a 9:00 flight this morning. When we went to check in using e-check in, they wouldn't let us. Some searching found that the f'in airline moved the flight to wednesday at 9:38 am. Sonofa...we had a connecting puddle jumper to Cayman Brac this afternoon, and there aren't any seats on tomorrow's flight. F'in wonderful. We COULD have gotten a 6:00 AM flight today, but it was an extra 400 per person, on a different airline, with a layover in Atlanta, and we would need to be awake at 2 AM for a 3:15 limo pickup. Just f'in wonderful, we'd have 2 hours of sleep the day before vacation. F, F, F, F, F!

So yeah that's....it.
:eek: I am hoping the airlines will be compensating your inconvenience!

Shyrmp

Nekkid Girl Gone Wild
Dec 31, 2002
The suburbs of Mexico.....
Good Morning Stosh! :D

Welcome back! I'm still trying to catch up on all the f'in work that accumulated on my desk while I was on vacation last week. I'm hoping I'll be able to take the new road bike out for a ride tonight, but it will depend on what time I get out of here.

Have a great day everyone :)

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Shyrmp said:

Welcome back! I'm still trying to catch up on all the f'in work that accumulated on my desk while I was on vacation last week. I'm hoping I'll be able to take the new road bike out for a ride tonight, but it will depend on what time I get out of here.

That's a shiney new ride you've got there. ;) My road bike is feeling neglected so I am planning to ride it when I get home!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Shyrmp said:

You seem to be on eternal vacation with a sprinkeling of work in between.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
bluebug32 said:
You just got married....you can't be contemplating killing yourself already! ;)
Actually I meant I should be wearing a T-shirt... or at least some clothes because I might accidentally cut something as I was weed wacking.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
is it gonna be a they said/you said about notification of the cancelled/re-arranged flight? should be interesting. what carrier?

and when you called about luggage and carry-on restrictions last week, i guess that would have been a good time to confirm reservations, eh?

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
narlus said:
is it gonna be a they said/you said about notification of the cancelled/re-arranged flight? should be interesting. what carrier?

and when you called about luggage and carry-on restrictions last week, i guess that would have been a good time to confirm reservations, eh?
It's a case of he said/she said. Carrier was Continental, and it's a piss poor way to treat a platinum one pass member.

I wasn't actually the person who booked the tickets, so I naturally assumed that the actual person who booked the tickets checked on them.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
splat said:
you weren't cutting the lawn naked again were you ?
Yes, but I'll never make the mistake of sitting on the black plastic riding mower seat again.