Quantcast

~~Good Tuesday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
How is everybody today?

I had a great F'ing day with our F'ing cool dog last night.

NOt to much to report for today other than another rainy F'ing day!!

Have a great day!

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Speaking of dogs, ours was sick last night and kept waking us up to go poop, then she was dry heaving this morning. Poor pooch. Needless to say, it was a lousy night of sleep for us. Figures that I have a 10:00 hockey game tonight that I'll need to stay awake for. :rolleyes:

dogwonder

Nitro
May 3, 2005
Walking the Earth
wake up...eat...shower...work...

we were supposed to have our summer picnic today but due to weather, we are postponing to Thursday. Other than that, living the bachelor life for another couple of days...

:cheers:

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Hi folks!

Not a lot to report. Went jet-skiing yesterday after work. Much fun. :happydance:

Grilled some shrimp-on-the-barby last night with some yummy alfredo and pasta. Washed it down with some RedHook ESP.

Y'all have a good one.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Mornin Stosh, :monkey: s

Lots of rain today, possibly some flooding. Oh joy.

I have to rebuild a server today, I have a meeting with my boss (anyone have a gun?), then kid duty tonight.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Morning -

Got in a great road ride after work last night. Average speed for hilly Burlington, CT riding was 15.5mph - is that decent?

Also got a box in the mail that contained some new wheels, a headset and a front derailleur from George at www.bike29.com!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Mornin Stosh, :monkey: s

Lots of rain today, possibly some flooding. Oh joy.

I have to rebuild a server today, I have a meeting with my boss (anyone have a gun?), then kid duty tonight.
You sure she'll be at meeting?

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Morning -

Got in a great road ride after work last night. Average speed for hilly Burlington, CT riding was 15.5mph - is that decent?

Also got a box in the mail that contained some new wheels, a headset and a front derailleur from George at www.bike29.com!
Congrats on the new parts Mark, can't wait to see her built up!! And (for me) 15.5 would be decent.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Been there!

I camped there when I was younger with my dad. We also went to the Lands End gift shop or something.

I remember because I got this shirt there that looked like it had seagul crap on it and there was some joke about getting crapped on in Bailey's Island.

Thats where you're originally from?

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Been there!

I camped there when I was younger with my dad. We also went to the Lands End gift shop or something.

I remember because I got this shirt there that looked like it had seagul crap on it and there was some joke about getting crapped on in Bailey's Island.

Thats where you're originally from?
Yep, that's where I lived until I started Jr. High. And you're right about Land's End, I'll be about a mile from there tomorrow night. :)

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Yep, that's where I lived until I started Jr. High. And you're right about Land's End, I'll be about a mile from there tomorrow night. :)
So I didn't realize that was considered part of Casco Bay. I usually stay on Peaks Island.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning y'all.

I feel great. I feel like my c-bone is just about healed, which means I can likely ride something this weekend. I went for a short pedal around the neighborhood and aside from pulling hard on my bars (to lift or manual) I felt great. Woo F'n Hoo !!!!!!

ktmsx

Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
CT.
dammm truck problems last night.!!!!!...hopefully my buddy won't mind driving a little extra tonight for our ride...going to have to buy a vehicle for my daughter soon ...hopefully the truck is an easy fix.....

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Crazy morning......we're building some 70 ft. roof trusses today. Major pin-up-the-ass day going on. These things are HUGE! On top of that, there are some execs. touring the plant at the very same time we're trying to get these built, get our trucks loaded and out of here for the day, and I'm supposed to be giving them the grand tour--all at the same damn time!! :bonk:

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
didn't do much on my vacation day yesterday...

today's weather is crap, but tomorrow looks good so i brought in a change of clothes for the commute.