Quantcast

~~Good Tuesday Morning!!~~

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
That would be 26/24. Lifetimes are designed around that configuration.

But then again, you'd be hard-pressed to even find Marshall these days if you aren't camped out deep into Pisgah. :brow:
The 29/26 was an outgrowth of the 26/24.

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
Morning all.

Was a f'n good day yesterday. Got in a really good road ride, got thai food for take out, watched a movie and drank a few cold ones, followed by surfing the net for awhile. Tonight I'm going to be f 'n making something from scratch for f 'n supper. Should f 'n find out about my new frame today or tomorrow. Going for a f'n trail ride today if everything works out as planned.

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
Gotcha......haven't kept up with them in over a year. Thanks for the update.
I'm not really sure if that trend was worth keeping up with.

But, maybe MMcG will try and like it ... but more likely not.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
:eek:

does anyone racing this w/e have their bikes ready to go?
My Titus is all set. I'm taking the Rocky Mountain out for a ride tomorrow, and I suspect it'll be just fine.

I'm thinking of putting some different tires on the Titus. That Stick-E compound sure is slow and they are wearing down fast.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
the EMD should be fine by Saturday, and I'm bringing Laura's Schwinn too....I offered it to Tigg though so he doesn't have to suffer on his Steelhead too much.

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
Morning all. The back is officially F'ed! Tried to take our roof rack off the Suburu last night (haven't taken it off since close to 2000!) and "felt the burn", so to speak. Woke up this morning and felt worse than the day before, so most likely no Mt. Snow DH race for me this Sunday....Chiro tomorrow!

I also realized that I wiped out my back at Platty at the same location as the Sergio dude broke his back last November. That trail is cursed!

Tonight is looking to buy a used Suburu with the hope that they'l take ours as a trade in...with close to 155K miles (and a hell of a lot of bike related scratches)!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning all. The back is officially F'ed! Tried to take our roof rack off the Suburu last night (haven't taken it off since close to 2000!) and "felt the burn", so to speak. Woke up this morning and felt worse than the day before, so most likely no Mt. Snow DH race for me this Sunday....Chiro tomorrow!

I also realized that I wiped out my back at Platty at the same location as the Sergio dude broke his back last November. That trail is cursed!

Tonight is looking to buy a used Suburu with the hope that they'l take ours as a trade in...with close to 155K miles (and a hell of a lot of bike related scratches)!
Good luck with the car purchase/trade. I am in the process of helping my sisters buy a car and it's crazy. They really want something inexpensive that gets realtively good gas mileage and won't break down every other day. It's an interesting hunt that's for sure.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
Afternoon.

I'm done for the day after 3 classes, so I'm just hanging at home, going over some notes and awaiting the delivery of my new shifters so I can install them.

Other than that, I may go for a road ride this afternoon for a while.

T23

Chimp
Jul 13, 2006
Nice to see you in the GMT.

Welcome to RM. Where do you live on the east coast?
Sorry stosh i couldn't get back to your question sooner, work crap ...No actually i live in the inland empire of so cal, and its to hot..

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
Ok, when a retailer doesn't HAVE what I ordered in stock at the time, I generally LIKE an e-mail letting me know that it'll be a few days later. I DON'T enjoy non-contact. Good thing I don't have ANYTHING to do on Friday and can install these and get them properly tuned before I race this weekend. So much for giving a week to get them in time. :rolleyes:

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
bombed my first physics test today. :mad:
we've had a sub the past 2 days and he used to be the physics teacher at our school so you'd think he knew how to teach. here's a list of the dumb things done by the substitute.

1. the review packet given to us that he made up a long time ago made no sense for how we were taught everything and his "answer sheet" that he included didn't have all the answers like he said they would, nor did they seem correct or complete.
2. my regular physics teacher said that he would supply protractors for the test and lo and behold, the sub does not give us any even though we needed them to accurately complete the test. at least he brought rulers. :rolleyes:
3. because of this the test took much longer than it should have for those of us without our own protractors and the sub decides to end the test 20 min before class ends in order to explain what we would be taking notes about tonight and other stuff which we won't be covering for a while but he explained it anyways. this is also after handing out the test 10 min after class starts so we lost a half hour of time that could've been spent working on the test.
4. not to mention he didn't tell us that he would be ending the test early to explain our homework, which, since he is a terrible teacher, we would have figured out just by reading the book instead of him explaining it. :mad:

so i ended up maybe completing 65% of the test if i am lucky and i know a good chunk of it is incorrect because i didn't have a protractor. so right now i am just livid because the sub was an idiot.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Awww...thanks T! Preferably not the Bullit! ;)

And thanks to all you monkeys who are saving me from my own stupidity this race!! You all rock!! :banana:
Not a problem. I know that Sq-Earl's Cowan is up and running. He's got to fix a spoke or two in the Yeti's rear wheel, but that can be done in a short amount of time. You ride a medium right?