Quantcast

~~Good Tuesday Morning!!~~

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Got back to work and the office lady asks- How did the day go?
My reply- FUCKIN' SHIT!
I did get to work on something that didn't have an electrical issue, so that was nice.

Last edited:

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Restless sleep. Woke up a lot. Went to bed early but I guess it wasn't enough.

My TT shit is on the truck. What are the odds it's what I ordered and I don't need some other dumb part????

Currently shopping for new cranks, because YOLO

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
woke up to the small dog standing on my back raking me with his paws. Looked at my watch and freaked out. I should have been doing my first pickup right then. Throwing on clothes tossing the dogs outside, woke the wife to say our alarms did not go off and she will be late for work. She asks what time it is. I say 0430. She says it's Tuesday. Fuck my first run is at 0800 and she is WFH ooops. back to bed for another hour.

Much espresso is now needed to unclog my addled brain

Last edited:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Thank you Mr Motorcycle Cop. As I get into town I'm behind a Forester going 30 in a 45 in the left of 3 lanes. Trying not to ride her ass, I'm waiting for her to at least hit 40. I look to my right and a cop is looking at me and I mouth "Right?" and back off so he can pull in front and pull her over. :rofl:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
hello ppls

bit chilly on e-pedal in to work. pancreas cancer day as it is a Tuesday.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Got wifey an ice maker for surprise, since the one in our fridge doesn't work and it will cost a ton to fix. It will show up today with no warning to her.

Dr increased my ADHD drugs by 50%, since current prescription fades off around noon currently. The goal is to get me through the early evening so that I can work through the day then check out. Buddy's daughter is being put into Adderall after 5yrs of watching and tracking, now working with her teachers to see how she does.

Still tired and a little sick, catching up from TN. Much less stressed then I was there. God, I can't stand family vacations.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Don't get me wrong, being the only asshole here is nice. But it's hella quiet and kinda creepy. Definitely going home at lunch.