Quantcast

~~Good Tuesday Morning!~~

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Well it looks like Stosh is MIA today - so I'll give the O'l Good Morning Thread a try - I know it won't feel the same, but I feel I need it today.

Good F'in Morning Monkeys!! How the F is everyone today?

I had a long F'in night at work last night and then watched the Flyers kick the F' out of the Lightning.

It is nice and sunny right now, but MBC says the forecast calls for F'in thunderstorms later this evening. I brought my F'in road bike to work for an after work ride so I hope it doesn't F'in rain.

It is F'in Tuesday right?

How'd I do? :D

Tom Church

Monkey
Jan 25, 2004
Beacon, NY
Should be a good day for an afternoon ride here in Tarrytown!! May go during lunch...have to see how busy I am!

Getting ready for the weekend...opening day at Mtn. Creek!! DH season is upon us!!

Gonna head up to the bike shop see how my friend is...he broke his Heckler in 2 over the weekend...

Got my new Sportworks rack on the Xterra finally!! No more mud in the truck.

And I have to be home to watch my Yankees go against Anaheim tonight...we're only 1/2 game behind the Socks!!

Tom

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Originally posted by Tom Church
Should be a good day for an afternoon ride here in Tarrytown!! May go during lunch...have to see how busy I am!

Getting ready for the weekend...opening day at Mtn. Creek!! DH season is upon us!!

Gonna head up to the bike shop see how my friend is...he broke his Heckler in 2 over the weekend...

Tom
Broke his heckler in half!:eek: :eek:

How did he do that? and was it an older Heckler or a newer one??

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Nice f'n job MMcG!

It's pretty f'n nice here too, but the skies are beginning to f'n cloud over..doesn't matter, I'll f'n ride anyway! :D

Had an interesting ride last night. Climbed up the mountain behind my house (that we usually ride up and down on my snowmobile). Then, made a wrong turn near the top and ended up riding down a creek bed the whole way...which sucked because I had my f'n XC bike and no f'n pads on so I was being tossed all over the place. Saw a bunch of f'n deer and managed to come out near my house so there wasn't too much road riding to get back!

Tonight's the f'n bike club meeting so I will ride quick and hit that...which means Guiness for dinner (mmmm....Guiness)!

Rip

Mr. Excitement
Feb 3, 2002
Over there somewhere.
Morning Mark.

F'in in the middle of a bunch of f'in papers should be done in an f'in couple of hours then it will either be to the trails or to bed, have only had 5 hours over the last two days.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Mornin Mark

Not much on for today. F'in email has been sketchy at best for the last week or so, so I'm trying to track down lost info. I've got a bunch of orders in progress right now (tires for my truck, tires for my bike, some stuff from yeti, some stuff from Jenson, and some stuff from Speedgoat) and no tracking numbers or status updates for any of them. So I'm going to spend most of the morning try to find out where my goods are.

F'in email servers...

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Tom, who broke his f'ing heckler?

Hey we lost power last night so I wasn't able to make it in this F'ing morning. I was doing my final project for school and at 9pm we lost all power til 4am at which point the power went on only to wake me up so I could turn the TV and lights off then the power went out again....

So I had to shower at my GF's parents house in the middle of the renovation of their bathroom.... GOOD F'ing MORNING!!!

Jr_Bullit

I'm sooo teenie weenie!!!
Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
Good f'n morning....

it's too bloody early :( I wanna go back to bed! Enough of this covering for the girl on the early shift...:dead: 5am is too early to be sitting at a desk trying to answer phone calls coherently.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
Yo

my plan for yesterday was to be a couch potatoe

but I had tget groceries, then i decided to make meself a nice meal>grilled cajun salmon, grilled spicy diced potatoes & rice - F'ing YUMMY!

I was about to hit the couch.......then my buddy called and talked me into going out, we hit 3 bars - I was surprised how many people were out on a f'ing Monday night

Tom Church

Monkey
Jan 25, 2004
Beacon, NY
How did he do that? and was it an older Heckler or a newer one??
It was an older Heckler. He is about 6'3 and 250lbs and was doing stuff that that bike was never designed for...lol...it was bound to happen. He snapped the swingam and he may have damaged the frame as well...I don't know how he did it as I wasn't there...hoping to find out later today.

Tom

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Originally posted by stosh
the song...

"Which one of these isn't like all the others" keeps going thru my head.
Yeah how did that Sapporo get in there???:confused: :confused:.....and take a peek at the door.......More Guinness! I think I found that photo from a Japanese site via a google images search.

allsk8sno

Turbo Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
Bellingham, WA
i am not much a fan of the guinness
i guess if i had it over in europe i would like it but for now
i am more of a black butte/obsidian stout and the occasional pale beer...(fat tire..)

oh and today sucks..its raining...and my bike is down...
ate my derailure....