Quantcast

~~Good Tuesday Morning!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Well it's great to be back at F'in work. I miss relaxing all weekend and not doing a damn thing....

So what's everybody up to today?
I went for a 15mile road ride yesterday. I was supposed to do some real riding but SOMEONE forgot the camelbaks... :nope: so we just went home and did a road ride. Tomorrow the weather is supposed to be real nice so I'm hoping on getting a good ride in.

Have a great day everybody!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:
Mornin Stosh.

Just going through the motions today.
Hey thoes 3 pics of you riding through that mud pit in Tamaqua didn't come out well?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
stosh said:
Oh man.....
Ahem, sorry, I think I was channeling Echo there for a minute.

Went for a ride last night, came back exhausted - always a good feeling. Pretty tired today - as jackson said, just going through the motions.

Is it the weekend yet?

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
stosh said:
So what's everybody up to today?
I went for a 15mile road ride yesterday. I was supposed to do some real riding but SOMEONE forgot the camelbaks... :nope: so we just went home and did a road ride. Tomorrow the weather is supposed to be real nice so I'm hoping on getting a good ride in.

Hey, you still got to ride. At least it didn't rain on you. :)

I had a nice MTB ride with MMcG and MBC last night. Good times. :)

Holy crap, I dodged a speeding ticket this morning. I don't know how the hell I didn't get pulled over. I was tailing a car in the middle lane, going about 80. Then the car turns on it's flashers. It was a Buick Regal...certainly did not look like a cop car. He pulled over the car in front of him and the car next to him in the fast lane. I though for sure I was busted too, but he didn't signal me to pull over. Dodged a bullet, man. I thought I was nailed.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
stosh said:
Hey thoes 3 pics of you riding through that mud pit in Tamaqua didn't come out well?
The first one in the sequence was bad, the other two (the ones I posted) came out OK... not great, obviously, but ok.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
I rode my bike yesterday

I went fast down a hill YEAHHHHHH!

I went over logs YEAHHHHHHH!

I ran into a branch and cut my ear OUCHHHHHHH!

I caught some air YEAHHHHHHH!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
binary visions said:
Ahem, sorry, I think I was channeling Echo there for a minute.

Went for a ride last night, came back exhausted - always a good feeling. Pretty tired today - as jackson said, just going through the motions.

Is it the weekend yet?
Is it winter yet? is a better question.
Man it's like even the weekends are crazy for me! This weekend we have made obligations to see family all over the east coast. Next weekend I'm having a big party at my house, the weekend after that a family reunion in MD then a few weeks off then Monkey Fest. Then a week of then my then I'm off to Cali. I guess I shouldn't be complaining....

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I Are Baboon said:
Hey, you still got to ride. At least it didn't rain on you. :)

I had a nice MTB ride with MMcG and MBC last night. Good times. :)

Holy crap, I dodged a speeding ticket this morning. I don't know how the hell I didn't get pulled over. I was tailing a car in the middle lane, going about 80. Then the car turns on it's flashers. It was a Buick Regal...certainly did not look like a cop car. He pulled over the car in front of him and the car next to him in the fast lane. I though for sure I was busted too, but he didn't signal me to pull over. Dodged a bullet, man. I thought I was nailed.
Yeah I did get to ride. Every little bit I'm able to get in shape makes the next ride that much longer and more fun.

Yeah I thought I was nailed last Friday... but same thing.... he had 3 cops lined up ready to bust people on the next on ramp and none of them moved... Hopefully next time I'll be as lucky.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
douglas said:
I rode my bike yesterday

I went fast down a hill YEAHHHHHH!

I went over logs YEAHHHHHHH!

I ran into a branch and cut my ear OUCHHHHHHH!

I caught some air YEAHHHHHHH!
Where did you ride?

You think you're ready for Dalton this weekend?

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
stosh said:
Where did you ride?

You think you're ready for Dalton this weekend?
once again, the Pinebush (yeah, I'm boring)

"ready", as in stuff to bring or conditioning?

well, I just received some more bike parts/accessories yesterday -

and I'll never be ready to be as fast as Deyv

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Morning - had a fun ride with MBC and IAB last night. Was kind of weird to see IAB on a bike other than his Quasi or his road bike - he was rockin his old Rocky Mountain Spice Channel bike last night.

Hopefully I can pick up my belair tonight and hopefully the bill won't be out of this world for the work and parts that it needed. :(

I continue to struggle with whether or not I'm doing right by my dogs - it is a constant struggle to determine whether I should keep them or let them go to a home where they could get more attention. Ugh. :(

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
MMcG said:
Morning - had a fun ride with MBC and IAB last night. Was kind of weird to see IAB on a bike other than his Quasi or his road bike - he was rockin his old Rocky Mountain Spice Channel bike last night.

Hopefully I can pick up my belair tonight and hopefully the bill won't be out of this world for the work and parts that it needed. :(

I continue to struggle with whether or not I'm doing right by my dogs - it is a constant struggle to determine whether I should keep them or let them go to a home where they could get more attention. Ugh. :(
Where would their "home" be? I'm confused?

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
stosh said:
Man you guys have been getting a lot of rain down there.
Usual forecast for this time of year is:

Low 75
High 95
20% chance of rain

But it is usually so hot that the rain evaporates before it hit the grounds. Ahhh, humidity.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Wumpus said:
Usual forecast for this time of year is:

Low 75
High 95
20% chance of rain

But it is usually so hot that the rain evaporates before it hit the grounds. Ahhh, humidity.
IMO it's been pretty moderate up here in NY. A fair mix IMO.

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
Ugh i gotta call bike lane up in burke, va hassle them to send me my receipt for my heckler to send away my 5th element that ive had 2 months thats already crapping. My fox fork is blowing up again so i need a new fork. I gotta go ship my AC1 frame i sold, and pickup my bighit from the shop.

Thats about it.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
mobius said:
Ugh i gotta call bike lane up in burke, va hassle them to send me my receipt for my heckler to send away my 5th element that ive had 2 months thats already crapping. My fox fork is blowing up again so i need a new fork. I gotta go ship my AC1 frame i sold, and pickup my bighit from the shop.

Thats about it.
There was an AC1 for sale this weekend. It was tempting because I had the cash in my pocket.

What's up with the fox?