Quantcast

Good Tuesday Morning!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Not sure where Stosh is, so I thought I would post a GMT.

How was everyone's July 4th?

We spent the weekend riding at Diablo (Mountain Creek) and it TOTALLY rocked. Check out the pics if you get a chance.

Today, I had another interview and it went well. Didn't get the job that I interviewed for two weeks ago, but I didn't think I would. Oh well. What's everyone else up to today?

w00dy

In heaven there is no beer
Jun 18, 2004
that's why we drink it here
Good hazy morning All,

Great weekend!! Went to boston for some drinking, Urban/Dirtjump riding (and progressing), drinking, drawing on passed out kid, drinking, and plenty of firework debauchery. Thanks again Andy, if you read this.

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
Sat on my ass, launched off 50+ bottle rockets, moon travellers, texas rockets, etc., built some new jumps well only one but its got a 4 1/2ft lip and a 18ft gap. :D

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Good morning!

This long 4 days week-end we rode Kingdom trails and SleepyHollow in Vermont, had a blast!

Mmmmm Kitchell bearms!

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Got owned by Plattekill, at least it was towards the end of the day :D Then got a good buzz on and enjoyed Lexx D's firesworks display. :cool:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Jozz said:
Good morning!

This long 4 days week-end we rode Kingdom trails and SleepyHollow in Vermont, had a blast!

Mmmmm Kitchell bearms!

Mmmm...burms! You should check out the pics of the burm trails at Diablo. I could have hit those all day!!! :D

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Echo said:
Got owned by Plattekill, at least it was towards the end of the day :D Then got a good buzz on and enjoyed Lexx D's firesworks display. :cool:
Dough! Anything major/broken??? ;) Earl crashed pretty good on the big table top jump (in the pics of Diablo) and my wrist is a little sore from riding, but otherwise a good time was had! :D

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
went to Boston to check on my sis (she spent Friday/Friday night in the hospital - chest pains, but she seems all good now)

came back sunday just in time to go to a bbq this chick invited me to (lots of food - I had 7 deserts :0 )

snuck in a couple short rides

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
douglas said:
went to Boston to check on my sis (she spent Friday/Friday night in the hospital - chest pains, but she seems all good now)

came back sunday just in time to go to a bbq this chick invited me to (lots of food - I had 7 deserts :0 )

snuck in a couple short rides
7 desserts??? I see you're hard at work training for Dalton '05 ;) :devil:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Now that I can't ride I don't have to worry about the weather as much. We got 4.82" of rain this weekend!!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
TreeSaw said:
Damn!!! So, how is the training going (for drinking with your left hand) ;)?

Had some mighty finew brews over the weekend. A variety of Quebec beers, Unibroue (sp?), very strong 9% alc but a little too sweet for my taste. I also found a new source for my favorite beer, Hops Infusion :heart: :heart: .

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Westy said:
Had some mighty finew brews over the weekend. A variety of Quebec beers, Unibroue (sp?), very strong 9% alc but a little too sweet for my taste. I also found a new source for my favorite beer, Hops Infusion :heart: :heart: .
Excellent!!! :thumb: Had a few tastey beverages myself last night! Not much else to do in the storms and was tired from ridin' the weekend!!!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
TreeSaw said:
Excellent!!! :thumb: Had a few tastey beverages myself last night! Not much else to do in the storms and was tired from ridin' the weekend!!!
Seems you had fun over the weekend. That berm trail looks like a ton of fun.:thumb:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Westy said:
Seems you had fun over the weekend. That berm trail looks like a ton of fun.:thumb:
One of the best I have ridden!!! It was SO smooth!!!!

Their other trails were great too...well, maybe except that double-diamond one I ended up on--and yes, I mean on as in with my body draped over a few rocks :eek: and my bike pointing and laughing at me as it pitched me off ;)

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Many tastey brews this weekend, along with a rediculous amount of meat (steak tips on Saturday, steaks on Sunday, hamburgers and sausages and chicken on Monday - all off the grill).

Mmm.. Seared animal flesh...

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
binary visions said:
Many tastey brews this weekend, along with a rediculous amount of meat (steak tips on Saturday, steaks on Sunday, hamburgers and sausages and chicken on Monday - all off the grill).

Mmm.. Seared animal flesh...
Oh yeah!!! Instigator & ell bee hooked us up with Kabobs (steak & chicken) and steaks this weekend as well!!! :drool:

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
TreeSaw said:
One of the best I have ridden!!! It was SO smooth!!!!

Their other trails were great too...well, maybe except that double-diamond one I ended up on--and yes, I mean on as in with my body draped over a few rocks :eek: and my bike pointing and laughing at me as it pitched me off ;)
Just had a look at those pics, really nice!

That bearm filled trail looked so fun! Not to mention all those bridges and jumps and.... :drool:

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
TreeSaw said:
Oh yeah!!! Now I am ready to learn how to do some small jumps (wow, I never thought I would say that!!!) :D
Jumping is an art that I do not master.... I'm nose heavy most of the time due to last minute chicken brake pull... :think:

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
Great Weekend! Hung out at platty saturday-monday. Chilled out with Echo sunday night, i got a bit drunk and set off fireworks :sneaky: . Started the fun with good old bottle rockets and stuff then it was the roman candle fight between a friend and I(yea I won with a direct hit to the shoulder :devil: ) then the big ones came out REPORT. Monday was ruff, a bit hung over and slik made things interesting. I got owned myself on my last run, sprained my ankle, got some nasty road rash on my a$$. All in all a great time and hopefully i can meet up with echo again, good people. Report!

Tweek

I Love Cheap Beer!
Hey TreeSaw, ya newb -- linky to pics please!
Overall, the weekend had more pluses than minuses, so it was good. Lexx and crew's fireworks topped off a fine day of riding at Platty. I was just behind Echo when he wrecked and it and the damage weren't pretty. :dead:
Had the inpsection done this morning for the house I'm going to buy. Everything's in top shape. :thumb:

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
I fixed my bike today and rode around in the driveway :dead:

Don't think I'll be huckin' any time soon, but the bike's ready for me :D

Lexx, bummer about the road rash, I feel your pain :p

Tweek, kick ass on the house! :thumb:

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Tweek said:
Hey TreeSaw, ya newb -- linky to pics please!
Overall, the weekend had more pluses than minuses, so it was good. Lexx and crew's fireworks topped off a fine day of riding at Platty. I was just behind Echo when he wrecked and it and the damage weren't pretty. :dead:
Had the inpsection done this morning for the house I'm going to buy. Everything's in top shape. :thumb:
Dough!!! Here you go: Diablo Pics

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Echo said:
I fixed my bike today and rode around in the driveway :dead:

Don't think I'll be huckin' any time soon, but the bike's ready for me :D

Lexx, bummer about the road rash, I feel your pain :p

Tweek, kick ass on the house! :thumb:
Details about the crash! Any pics of the carnage??? ;)