Quantcast

~~Good Tuesday Morning!!!~~

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Well nothing F'ing much to report here. Just another god damn F'ing Tuesday. Aside from some school work I'll be doing after work today it's going to be a pretty lame day.
The only plus is my boss is gone for a week so it's a nice and relaxed atmosphere here this week.

Have a great f'ing day.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Little pissy this morning, are we Stosh?

Good morning...

Philly kicked ass last night... God Minnesota was in piss poor shape. The Q.B. couldn't even get out of his own way.. I guess that's a little excusable given that he weighs 260+ lbs., but still... MOVE, MAN. FVCKING MOVE.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
Mornin Stosh

Had a f'in great ride last night. Rode for about 2 hours after work, had to stop because of f'in darkness. Met some guy on the trails who insisted that we ride together... I was looking forward to a solo ride, but he pushed me a lot harder than I would have pushed myself, so we covered a lot more ground. I'm feeling in this morning for sure.

The kiddo slept throught the night last night (after being up all night Sunday night with a head cold) - so that was good for all 3 of us.

One of our dogs got loose this morning and took off through the neighbor's fields. Took me about 10 minutes to get him back (not bad at all by his standards), but he managed to find every pile of horse poop out there. So here I am... 30 minutes late for work, all dressed and ready to go, carrying a poop-covered dog though my house to the bath tub. Not exactly how I prefer to start the day.

Lastly - WE HAVE F'IN HEAT NOW! Of course, we're not going to need it this week if the weather guy is even remotely right... but at least we've got it now if we should need it.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:
Mornin Stosh

Had a f'in great ride last night. Rode for about 2 hours after work, had to stop because of f'in darkness. Met some guy on the trails who insisted that we ride together... I was looking forward to a solo ride, but he pushed me a lot harder than I would have pushed myself, so we covered a lot more ground. I'm feeling in this morning for sure.

The kiddo slept throught the night last night (after being up all night Sunday night with a head cold) - so that was good for all 3 of us.

One of our dogs got loose this morning and took off through the neighbor's fields. Took me about 10 minutes to get him back (not bad at all by his standards), but he managed to find every pile of horse poop out there. So here I am... 30 minutes late for work, all dressed and ready to go, carrying a poop-covered dog though my house to the bath tub. Not exactly how I prefer to start the day.

Lastly - WE HAVE F'IN HEAT NOW! Of course, we're not going to need it this week if the weather guy is even remotely right... but at least we've got it now if we should need it.
yeah thats good that you finally got it. I was wondering how you made out yesterday.

I get out of work at 5:30, it's almost dark till I get home there is no chance of me getting a ride in afterwork anymore.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
binary visions said:
Little pissy this morning, are we Stosh?

Good morning...

Philly kicked ass last night... God Minnesota was in piss poor shape. The Q.B. couldn't even get out of his own way.. I guess that's a little excusable given that he weighs 260+ lbs., but still... MOVE, MAN. FVCKING MOVE.
Tuesday is always F'ing day. I've been slacking with it lately though.

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Morning Stosh - last night was pretty cool - my son has his first Mite B Travel Team practice for hockey and he did really well.

I also put a deposit down on a car yesterday - now to work out all the details today.

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
Hey slut !

my F'ing tweaked back still hurts like a MOFO...............maybe I should have laid on the couch with a heating pad instead of taking the xc bike on a 16 mile road ride :rolleyes:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
MMcG said:
Morning Stosh - last night was pretty cool - my son has his first Mite B Travel Team practice for hockey and he did really well.

I also put a deposit down on a car yesterday - now to work out all the details today.
Thats awesome!! What kind?

How's your love life?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
douglas said:
Hey slut !

my F'ing tweaked back still hurts like a MOFO...............maybe I should have laid on the couch with a heating pad instead of taking the xc bike on a 16 mile road ride :rolleyes:

:drool: ohhhhhh laying on the couch... me likey!!!!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
MMcG said:
Doug, what did you do to your back?

Stosh - 1) a Subie Impreza 2)what love life?
Oh so you did get a Subbie.... I thought you were going to.

Um nevermind #2 then....

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Haven't gotten the Subie yet - just put the deposit down. Now comes the pain in the ass part of negotiating the complete deal, but so far they've treated me really well.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
stosh said:
I get out of work at 5:30, it's almost dark till I get home there is no chance of me getting a ride in afterwork anymore.
I get out at 4... so if I hustle home, get the bike loaded, and get right to the trails, I generally have time for a decent ride... 1.5-2 hours or so. Though the days are still getting shorter, so that time is constantly getting cut back.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
MMcG said:
and?? Tripped over a cat?
I came within a half inch of running over a cat on my way to work this morning... F'ing thing literally sprinted out from behind a car in front of me when I was doing 30mph. Thank God there was nobody behind me when I slammed on the brakes.

Crashby

Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
Rochester, NY
As one of the finishing touches for my newly redesigned living room... I installed a cool fan/light fixture... surprisingly well made... took about an hour to put together and install

Attachments

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I need my landlord to replace mine... fawk I need to get on him.

PS. NICE FAN!

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
Echo said:
Doug, your back is tweaked too? Damn.
yup :( I wish i had volleyball this week, that usually helps me get over sore/pulled/whatever muscles

and MMcG, that is when it happened! (just walking along)

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning! Made good f'n dinner last night and then worked on trail markers for our local club. I have private lessons tonight and am going to hit the weights when I get home...gotta get my upper body stronger!!!

MMcG - congrats on the subie...and be firm with getting a price that you want!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Crashby said:
As one of the finishing touches for my newly redesigned living room... I installed a cool fan/light fixture... surprisingly well made... took about an hour to put together and install
Sweet! You'll have to take a pic of the whole room so we can see how well it compliments it!

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Doug - that sucks.......hope the pain subsides for ya.

Treesaw - I'm prepared to walk away if things turn sour at the dealership, I think that's the best mind set to have. But so far I've been impressed with my contact at the dealership.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
I spent last night with my parents. They arrived in town late Tues. night....homeless. They've decided to move to upstate NY from Arizona to be closer to me, their grandchildren, etc... So, they sold their house in AZ., packed up and drove to NY. Right now they're living in a hotel and spending every waking moment house hunting. Great to see them, but it's gonna get old fast.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
McGRP01 said:
I spent last night with my parents. They arrived in town late Tues. night....homeless. They've decided to move to upstate NY from Arizona to be closer to me, their grandchildren, etc... So, they sold their house in AZ., packed up and drove to NY. Right now they're living in a hotel and spending every waking moment house hunting. Great to see them, but it's gonna get old fast.
do you watch Raymond on TV?

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
stosh said:
it was about his parents moving away last night.
Ah....thanks.

Update: They (my parents) actually made an offer on a house today!! They've been here 2 days and viewed 4 homes. I guess being locked in a hotel room with my dad made my mom want to move fast on something!