Quantcast

Good welders near the San Jose area?

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
RaacerX is greenjeeper or something like that on Pirate, I am SEAN_at_TLT...

Truck looks good Max! *cough* poseur shot *cough* ;)

DLo

Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
South Bay Area, CA
punkassean said:
RaacerX is greenjeeper or something like that on Pirate, I am SEAN_at_TLT...

Truck looks good Max! *cough* poseur shot *cough* ;)
You into that junk too? What do you drive?

I think max is currently pissed off aboot his Heep.. he and I should just swap parts and return his to stock, then sell it :D

Raacerx

Monkey
yeah Im having issues, but they arent related to my fabrication. :D My transmission is taking a dump and I just rebuilt it, so Im a little discouraged with the whole thing. Heres a couple other pics. And yes, it was definitely a poser pic but I needed to measure for my limit straps and the coil was just beginning to unseat in the back so it was perfect. I didnt want to overextend the shock, the Bilsteins break easily.

I made the spring perches, etc, etc. The coil is just loose right there so my straps are going to be at about 25" for now; the shocks are 26.5". When I get rid of the coil spacer and run a full 7" spring Ill get some 26" straps.

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
I was just givin' ya a hard time "pirate style", I'm just jealous 'cuz my truck can't even begin to hang with yours in the rocks!

DLo

Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
South Bay Area, CA
Nice ride punk. I might go screw around at Hollister for a little bit today. That place has gotten kind of boring though :( Done the trails that I can do a bazaillion times. And it's aboot as dusty as N*. I come back and find a layer of dust an inch think on my dashboard :D

Here's my stock junk.

Attachments

ghettogt76

Monkey
Dec 5, 2001
Pleasant Hill, Kali'fo'nya
Nice rigs everyone! I am currently building up my junk, 82 Toy. So far the list of junk is: chevies rear, rear up front, flatbed, 147:1, hysteer, twinsticked and some booger welds and other junk .!.:D.!. (attempting a pirate :flipoff2: )

We should go wheelin sometime. My username on pirate is nitrorclover.

Raacerx

Monkey
ghettogt76 said:
Nice rigs everyone! I am currently building up my junk, 82 Toy. So far the list of junk is: chevies rear, rear up front, flatbed, 147:1, hysteer, twinsticked and some booger welds and other junk .!.:D.!. (attempting a pirate :flipoff2: )

We should go wheelin sometime. My username on pirate is nitrorclover.
Nice man. Thats what I wish I built. I totally already regret building the Grand Cherokee but I wanted to finish it. Now all I want is a new Santa Cruz V10 and a car I can make fast. Ive had the same Foes for 4 years now and Im ready to move on to another bike Ill keep for 4 years.

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
Raacerx said:
Nice man. Thats what I wish I built. I totally already regret building the Grand Cherokee but I wanted to finish it. Now all I want is a new Santa Cruz V10 and a car I can make fast. Ive had the same Foes for 4 years now and Im ready to move on to another bike Ill keep for 4 years.
the new V10 is sweet! I am kinda trying to decide between that and a Demo8/9 or maybe a Stinky Supreme...

too many sick bikes for '05!