Quantcast

Good Words for Nemesis Project

Sep 20, 2007
Champaign, IL
Hey guys....

I know there was some controversy surrounding NemPro but I just wanted to put my good experience out there. I talked to Brad over several e-mails about ordering a tuned Zocchi 4X. It was very short notice as I wanted to get it in time for a trip to Ray's that would be happening on a couple days later. This took place during the holidays as well. Well, after sealing the deal I was charged for 3 day shipping to make sure it would arrive on time. He got the internals all worked out and the fork set at 72mm of travel. He ended up shipping the fork out next day air at no additional cost to make sure that I had it in time and included a few extras in the box.

I have now been able to ride the fork for about 12-15 hours now and have nothing but good things to say. It broke in well and is super smooth. Its stiff enough to not soak up energy for pumping rollers or berms but will still soak up a hit when it needs to.

I could not be happier with my fork and the service that I received from Nemesis Project. Thanks for a killer fork Brad. :clapping:

-Dan

pancho64

Monkey
Jul 28, 2007
yeah i have yet to have a negative experiance dealing with brad. i just ordered stuff from him this week. we talked sunday about getting a bar and stem combo. i paid him monday and got my stuff yesterday. good stuff!