Quantcast

#### Goodby 2019 GTM ####

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Longwood gardens with my daughter, parents, and aunt today. Son & wife were supposed to go but they both got sick. Curry and beers for dinner, now chilling and not going out for amateur hour.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Realistically I don't have that many years left of being able to ride trails aggressively. Probably not going to be skimming the tops of rawks at age 60. So I am giving up two of those years to do this. Commitment.

Happy New Years

Hope ya'll reach your goals next year.
I know everyone is different, but I wouldn't say that so early.

We've got one guy in our riding group who is getting towards the tail end of his 60's.

He whoops all our asses on the ups and the downs. And he rides a short little Pivot trail bike.

You never know. Keep sending it.

Dirtrider

noah
May 2, 2006
Asheville, NC
Got my last ride of 2019 with @canadmos, his lady friend, Norm Norm, and Mrs. Dirtrider in the Pisgah today. Nice temps and fun ride despite two flats for Norm, and a flat with dented rim for @canadmos. Oh and apparently he got bit by an Australian Shepherd.

Heres to many rides in 2020!

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Most excellent end to 2019: 30 minutes of intervals on the elliptical followed by 45 minutes of weight lifting. 5 rotations (lat pulls, curls, rows, bench press, leg extensions) in sets of 20 reps plus 250 sit ups. not bad for an old bastard

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
Do you take orders? I'd happily buy one again. And need a new sticker for my fendah.

Somehow I am in a le depressed mood, realizing I wasted a year of my life working with bad people and having accomplished little progress in skills that matter to me. Oh well, on to 2020.
Yessir. These should be going to anodize soon. Trying to run a few more today. Hit me on the PMs if you want. They will go up on the website but I can save one for you if you’d like.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
I want the Wixey plane bender, and I have absolutely no fucking clue what it’s for.
its just pretty.
maybe I could use it to cut a steer tube or something.
Not good for cutting anything but you could measure the angle of your bender with it. :brows:

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
I want the Wixey plane bender, and I have absolutely no fucking clue what it’s for.
its just pretty.
maybe I could use it to cut a steer tube or something.
haha, it's for bending tube. Like for roll cages and stuff. There's a gauge on the bender for the bend angle, but this is so you can clamp a digital angle finder to the tube for rotational bends. Like if you need a 45 then need to slide the tube and rotate 10 degrees and make another 45 bend. You can also use it to make sure your bends stay exactly in plane between bends. If any of that makes sense.