Quantcast

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
I dunno about you all, but I've been annoying people constantly for the last few hours with that "earth is smoother than a billiard ball" bit. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get slapped before the day is over.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I dunno about you all, but I've been annoying people constantly for the last few hours with that "earth is smoother than a billiard ball" bit. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get slapped before the day is over.
$10 says someone puts a billiard ball in a sock and shows Echo what for.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
The Large Hadron Collider (LHC) was fired up this morning at 9:30 our time (2 1/2 hours ago).

This device is going to create mini black holes only half an hour away from where I live. Results are expected in 30 days time.

Link

Video

People are holding 'End Of The World' parties in Geneva.

Ah well, if it all goes pear-shaped, at least I'm near it and it'll be quick!

Party anyone?
You'd better bake a batch of COOKIES you doomed Kiwi twit. :D

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
No matter. I've got insurance.
How exactly does the earth blinks out of existence insurance work?

Echo said:
Here we go with a shaved junk thread...

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Will that site work if the LHC destroys a paralell universe? I need to know if bizarro Westy is alive.
What if we all are our bizarro selves and it's our normal equivalents that are being destroyed right now?

Woah. I think I just blew my own mind.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I've read some about parallel universe theory...

in one universe it will end the world.

in another it will bring world peace

and in yet another, it will spew forth a never-ending supply of bacon. (edit: in this universe, bacon may very well be the higgs boson)

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
What if we all are our bizarro selves and it's our normal equivalents that are being destroyed right now?[/size]

I think we are normal us but some bizarro folks have swapped places. Right now in another universe a bunch of messed versions of us think normal versions of Knuckleslammer and Drunken_Ninja are really weird.

Woah. I think I just blew my own mind.
I didn't know you were that flexible.