Quantcast

got my chainring in the mail

shifty S

Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
NWDC...Asheville
anyone in need of a brand ****in new race face 34 tooth 110 5 bolt ring? because im not. because i didnt order 110, and that would be because 110 doesnt fit my ****ing bike. and as **** stands now i cant ride my bike because of that. so i just dropped a buncha cash, including for rush delivery, and they sent the wrong ****. and it doesnt even matter enough to send it back...

Freride_Pyro

Chimp
Jan 29, 2004
annandale, VA
dude that fvckin blows, i paid for rush delivery cuss they advertised mine as being in stock and i got an email the next day saying it wont be in for another two weeks.

Superdeft

Monkey
Dec 4, 2003
East Coast
Originally posted by shifty S
anyone in need of a brand ****in new race face 34 tooth 110 5 bolt ring? because im not. because i didnt order 110, and that would be because 110 doesnt fit my ****ing bike. and as **** stands now i cant ride my bike because of that. so i just dropped a buncha cash, including for rush delivery, and they sent the wrong ****. and it doesnt even matter enough to send it back...
If you think that sucks, I had the wrong frame shipped to me before I got my current one. :dead:

shifty S

Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
NWDC...Asheville
Originally posted by Msisle Dad
it'll fit your profiles so you may want to hang onto it

Morgan
i dont have a spider, but i have a gack hefty bash which should last a while, and a profile chainring to use when i mess up the gack sprocket...

and that was from price point.