Quantcast

Got My fingers crossed

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
it looks as I have a 50/50 chance of getting my Redline Monocog29
this week ! thats from the first batch, since I already sold my KM I am anxious......

Smelly

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2004
out yonder, round bout a hootinany
I thought about getting one, but then realized I don't have a use for it. Besides, I'd rather take that $470 and put it towards a Waltworks, then relegate my KM to commuting duty.
It's rad that there's a super cheap 29er out there. Seems like monocog will really open up this niche of the industry.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Smelly said:
I thought about getting one, but then realized I don't have a use for it. Besides, I'd rather take that $470 and put it towards a Waltworks, then relegate my KM to commuting duty.
It's rad that there's a super cheap 29er out there. Seems like monocog will really open up this niche of the industry.

I want a 29er SS but I think I am going titanium... I am looking at a Spicer or a Black Sheep.

:)

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
got the call my Monocog is in, now I am in a dilemma since I also quit my job today. I will wait and see how big my final check is I guess....

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
MunkeeHucker said:
got the call my Monocog is in, now I am in a dilemma since I also quit my job today. I will wait and see how big my final check is I guess....
It's a great buy at less than $500.

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
bcd said:
have you ever seen a rabbit?

they are made in CO and wouldbe the bike i would buy

if i didn't make bikes.
$2250 for an SS frame? Insane. I know it is Ti, but I'd take a steel frame over that any day.

Go Steel. Try something like Sycip or Hunter. Those frames will knock you off your feet when it comes down to ride quality.

But if you need ti, well that is your thing. Make sure to post photos if you do get one.

The Ito