Quantcast

got my license

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Ciaran said:
"Dreamstreet"? Is this some kind of store like the Gaymart? :think:

And how are you postig right now... shouldn't you be in school?

No, no, Dream Street is a bar which disappoints and confuses most of its first-time customers. See, it used to be a strip club and for all intents and purposes still looks like one from the outside, but now it's just a bar which hosts a lot of music. Apparently pretty good, but we never bothered to go...

MD

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
lovebunny said:
you are pretty quick with that westy

I jump at the chance to provide useless information. You OB people apear to broke-ass compared to OC. It must be all the lazy hippies.

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
lovebunny said:
haha. and these fvckers cant drive. we walk out of applebees last night and my right front fender is smashed. no note or anything of course.
Hmmm, you sure you didn't smash into something. I've seen you drive. :D

As for housing prices. There's been a lot of threads, but it's safe to say that you pay a HUGE premium for perfect weather.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
lovebunny said:
lol OB you hippie. stands for ocean beach. its a place in san diego
Yeah, a place in San Diego where the people are loaded. ;) TJ, where exactly are you? If you can see the Sea World fireworks and the bay you are close to OB, right? The in-laws (soon to be) live in OB. Heck, Mike D used to live next door to them. (Small world, eh!) You wanna come by the pre wedding beach party on Friday night? Conrad?

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Ummm... TJ.... ummm... I hate to expose your other life or anything like that but...

WTF is up with this... :eek:

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
lovebunny said:
well. its me in a parrot suit. what does it look like mike?
Well, it looks like a combination of you, SS's short shorts, a baby outfit and a healthy dose of Biker Fox thrown in.

Funny effin costume though. I'll have to borrow it sometime. :D