Quantcast

Got my Mosh

Aug 28, 2003
Ashland, OR
Woohoo, got my bike. I got one of the last method 4stars off danscomp. This thing is spec'd really nice. It took me all of 3minutes riding to to skin my knee and put 4 holes from the pedal pins in my shin(maybe i should where pants?), I threw my weight too much trying a manual. How much pressure should I be running? I've got it at 90 rear 80 front and its washing really easy, but I'm 230ish and don't wanna pinch flat.

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
run as much presure as you want.

if the tires feel soft, add more air. I like mine to give just a tad but I also only weigh 145ish. LOTS of people run 100 plus but your tires may not allow you to do that.

seeing as this is your first 20 inch bike, just take it easy and have fun. shin pads help to if you give a ****. I don't.......

some stuff to work on;

manuals
bunnyhops
180's
360's
endo's into rollbacks
rockwalks (front wheel 180 into rear wheel 180)
rollbacks

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
I've got meager bmx experience, but after running a mtb at the skate park I find that the perfect pressure is the point were I have no issues with tires squirming while landing on trannies or pushing into a lip but still a bit of give when landing on coping or a solid edge. Pants definitely help.

The Ito