Quantcast

Got my refund!

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
2,284
0
NYC
haHA! And all my friends thought I was crazy to send it in a month early. The w00t w00t train is leaving the station!
 

stevew

unique white person
Sep 21, 2001
31,567
2,540
I did mine Thursday and the federal is already here. I mailed out my NC and CO today.
 

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
4,027
0
Miami, FL
N8 said:
That's usually how I am... I can't remember the last time I got money back...
So does that mean it was a good or bad year?

Last year we got killed... wife was working like 6 freaking jobs, and they all taxed her a too low of a rate.

Luckily we fixed that, so we at least will get a little back this year...
 

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
11,007
149
The Cleft of Venus
Slugman said:
So does that mean it was a good or bad year?

Last year we got killed... wife was working like 6 freaking jobs, and they all taxed her a too low of a rate.

Luckily we fixed that, so we at least will get a little back this year...
It was a good year... I had two houses carry over from 2005 into this year as inventory so I got a nice break on the taxes... however, this year will suck!

I'll have sold at least 5 houses by 31 Dec... :dead:
 

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
5,173
0
da Burgh
N8 said:
It was a good year... I had two houses carry over from 2005 into this year as inventory so I got a nice break on the taxes... however, this year will suck!

I'll have sold at least 5 houses by 31 Dec... :dead:
QUIT WHINING YOU FVCKING PRINCESS! isn't it your job to build and sell houses? :teacher: so you say this year will suck because you sold 2 houses? WTF? :mumble:

some peoples logic makes me reel!:looney:
 

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
4,831
0
Sleepy Hollar
I can't wait until I get my $68 refund back from the state. It will really help offset the $1789 payment I had to make to the feds.:rolleyes:
 

cephas01

Chimp
Jul 27, 2005
40
0
i filed my feds a while back and got 250 back, but waited to pay the state their "due". god i hate taxes.
 

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
2,284
0
NYC
This is the first time I've gotten a refund from state too. Usually its cash from fed to pay the state. Rotten 'tards!
 

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
21,653
401
NC
Total Heckler said:
I owed $525 this year. Last year was $450.

I want to get money back again. I miss it.
Claim 0 :D

I got my refund a while ago... I always file as soon as I get my tax information. Just got my state taxes done on Friday, though - never done state taxes before, since NH has no income tax.
 

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
11,007
149
The Cleft of Venus
brungeman said:
QUIT WHINING YOU FVCKING PRINCESS! isn't it your job to build and sell houses? :teacher: so you say this year will suck because you sold 2 houses? WTF? :mumble:

some peoples logic makes me reel!:looney:


Actually it will be something like 4-5 houses this year... I get two carried over from 2005 that finished in 2006...


:dancing:

I know... it's a burden gross 20% per house... but I've gotta do it! I have expensive toys. :hot: