Quantcast

Got my refund!

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
haHA! And all my friends thought I was crazy to send it in a month early. The w00t w00t train is leaving the station!

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I did mine Thursday and the federal is already here. I mailed out my NC and CO today.

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
N8 said:
That's usually how I am... I can't remember the last time I got money back...
So does that mean it was a good or bad year?

Last year we got killed... wife was working like 6 freaking jobs, and they all taxed her a too low of a rate.

Luckily we fixed that, so we at least will get a little back this year...

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Slugman said:
So does that mean it was a good or bad year?

Last year we got killed... wife was working like 6 freaking jobs, and they all taxed her a too low of a rate.

Luckily we fixed that, so we at least will get a little back this year...
It was a good year... I had two houses carry over from 2005 into this year as inventory so I got a nice break on the taxes... however, this year will suck!

I'll have sold at least 5 houses by 31 Dec... :dead:

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
N8 said:
It was a good year... I had two houses carry over from 2005 into this year as inventory so I got a nice break on the taxes... however, this year will suck!

I'll have sold at least 5 houses by 31 Dec... :dead:
QUIT WHINING YOU FVCKING PRINCESS! isn't it your job to build and sell houses? :teacher: so you say this year will suck because you sold 2 houses? WTF? :mumble:

some peoples logic makes me reel!:looney:

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
I can't wait until I get my $68 refund back from the state. It will really help offset the $1789 payment I had to make to the feds.:rolleyes:

cephas01

Chimp
Jul 27, 2005
i filed my feds a while back and got 250 back, but waited to pay the state their "due". god i hate taxes.

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
This is the first time I've gotten a refund from state too. Usually its cash from fed to pay the state. Rotten 'tards!

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Total Heckler said:
I owed $525 this year. Last year was $450.

I want to get money back again. I miss it.
Claim 0 :D

I got my refund a while ago... I always file as soon as I get my tax information. Just got my state taxes done on Friday, though - never done state taxes before, since NH has no income tax.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
brungeman said:
QUIT WHINING YOU FVCKING PRINCESS! isn't it your job to build and sell houses? :teacher: so you say this year will suck because you sold 2 houses? WTF? :mumble:

some peoples logic makes me reel!:looney:

Actually it will be something like 4-5 houses this year... I get two carried over from 2005 that finished in 2006...

:dancing:

I know... it's a burden gross 20% per house... but I've gotta do it! I have expensive toys. :hot: