Quantcast

Got my RM jersey!!! BikeGeek ROXORS!1111!

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
They really are very nice - Tim did a kickass job with them :thumb: If Echo ever posts his pics from MBW, you should see a few monkies in their jerseys. No doubt the dalton pics will be posted before the MBW pics though.

;) :D

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
jacksonpt said:
They really are very nice - Tim did a kickass job with them :thumb: If Echo ever posts his pics from MBW, you should see a few monkies in their jerseys. No doubt the dalton pics will be posted before the MBW pics though.

;) :D
Dalton pics will be up by the end of the weekend. I would not be surprised if techno-nerd Splat finds a way to post them DURING the race. :D

peter6061

Turbo Monkey
Nov 19, 2001
Kenmore, WA
I ordered one XC and one DH. They are awesome. Great job, Tim. I'll be wearing my XC one for the third time tonight on our SS ride.

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
wow... after years of talking something actually got printed!

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
neon green = yuck

I'm not down with jerseys.

plain cotten shirts work fine for me, I don't sweat....

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
Thanks guys. I'm glad you like them. :)

To everyone that's asked, I don't know if there will be another order or not. The next couple of months are going to be pretty busy. Anyone want to help me paint "lambies" on the nursery wall? :dead:

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
BikeGeek thank you so much for making these for us. I just opened the envelope with mine in it a little bit ago and its awesome! :thumb: I'll be sporting it at Crested Butte this weekend if anybody else goes. :D

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
Ridemonkey said:
Freak made a batch last year.

Thanks for Jersey BG, looks great :)
damn I've been out of the loop... I thought they were never actually printed... just lots of talk, etc.

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
btw, the jerseys look good :) they match dw's Ironhorse Sunday pro bike :D

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
COmtbiker12 said:
BikeGeek thank you so much for making these for us. I just opened the envelope with mine in it a little bit ago and its awesome! :thumb: I'll be sporting it at Crested Butte this weekend if anybody else goes. :D

Should be a RM Jersey thread where you roxor your jersey at exotic and not so exotic bike trails near and far...

J

JRB

I wish mine were a tad smaller, like I should have gotten racer cut, or a large. The design and fabric is bad ass. Only reason for a smaller size is because I ride with bottles in my jersey pockets.

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
loco said:
I wish mine were a tad smaller, like I should have gotten racer cut, or a large. The design and fabric is bad ass. Only reason for a smaller size is because I ride with bottles in my jersey pockets.
Looks like I may end up with another jersey. :sneaky:

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
loco said:

The jerseys run roomy that's for sure.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
N8 said:
The jerseys run roomy that's for sure.
intersting - mine fits exactly how I was expecting it to fit based on BGs description of club versus race cut. I got the club cut because I have a bit more to fit in the jersey. And it fits me perfectly.

N8 v2.0

Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
jacksonpt said:
intersting - mine fits exactly how I was expecting it to fit based on BGs description of club versus race cut. I got the club cut because I have a bit more to fit in the jersey. And it fits me perfectly.

Don't get me wrong, I like it that way! Now I'm wishing our local bike club jerseys were 'club cut' and not racer cut. :(

J

JRB

N8 said:
Don't get me wrong, I like it that way! Now I'm wishing our local bike club jerseys were 'club cut' and not racer cut. :(
I do except when I stuff bottles on the road. It may be fine. I still concede that the fabric and look are both superb. :thumb: