Quantcast

Got my Yakuza today that was sent out from IH :)

Domin8stang

Monkey
Apr 30, 2006
San Diego
the bike came in in a week and the LBS had it for 3 days. went to pick it up today and the shop handt even tightened the headset down at alll, the screw was still sticking up a little. I didnt notice until i pulled it out of the car cuz the wheel was pointing out sideways, so i went through all the bolts and tightened em all up better... (70% were loose). Anyways, took it out for a short test ride and i like it. it will take some getting used to, and i need to adjust the front derailer a tiny bit, but man i can tell im going to have fun on this.

thanks again IH customer service for hooking it up big time :)

ps. at the end of the week i will be picking these up from the bmx shop :)

Domin8stang

Monkey
Apr 30, 2006
San Diego
Bicyclist said:
Ouch. In my experiences they can't work on bikes worth crap.

yea i trusted them but kept calling everyday to see if they had built it yet so they wouldnt set it aside and stuff cuz they werent getting paid for it...i think the guy just threw it together tho...i'll tune it all

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
So wait. IH gave you a whole new bike for free after you cracked that frame? Did you have to send in the cracked bike?

If so, thats an amazing hookup...you should buy IH for the rest of your life. :p

Domin8stang

Monkey
Apr 30, 2006
San Diego
blue said:
So wait. IH gave you a whole new bike for free after you cracked that frame? Did you have to send in the cracked bike?

If so, thats an amazing hookup...you should buy IH for the rest of your life. :p

yep, and they sent me an even better bike at that! They have made a longtime customer out of me :)