Quantcast

Got pulled over tonight......

gonefirefightin

free wieners
I jumped on the harley to rip the 5 miles down to the liquor store to get a can of copenhagen. the rain was coming and I was wearing only my cut and a "novelty helmet" so I decided to open the pig up on the short jaunt back.

just as I am coming over one of the bridges doing close to 80ish+ a county mounty is coming the other direction.

being I was wearing my colors and he had me way over 45 I figured I would pull over.

as he walked up we recognized each other from another "incident" when he had to remove a female from my place. this prompted a smirky smile on both of our faces reliving the crazy incident before. (thats another story)

this is how the brief conversation went during the traffic stop

cop- why were you going so fast?

me- I was keeping up with the flow of traffic.....

cop- but there wasnt a single car on the road..

me- I know, thats how far behind I was!

he laughed so freaking hard I thought the pudgy little guy was gonna die on me.

got off with a verbal warning and got home before the rain.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
was this the lady who received the breast donation?
naw....some chic that rode with me back from ride the mountain (rally in big bear) she was fine for a few days but thought she would stay, turned pshyco, so I called the cops on her.

I told 911 that there was a very emotionally destraut woman in my place with acsess to loaded firearms..........I had 4 cars in the driveway in 5 min.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
So if I apply your standard I should be dating 17 year olds?

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
So you've got three years on me.
So 21 - 3 = 18, which makes everything LEGAL!

I like this math.

big-ted

Danced with A, attacked by C, fired by D.
Sep 27, 2005
Vancouver, BC
Nice.

Reminds me of getting pulled over in a friend's sprinter doing 90 (ish) on the motorway in the uk. Vans are limited to 60 by law.

Female Police officer: "Do you know how fast you can go in this van, sir?"
Friend: "Oh, I dunno. I imagine it'll do 120 if I try hard enough"

She tried to give him a stern "I do not approve" look, but you could tell she was giggling inside.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Got pulled over doing 95 on my way back to school my freshman year. Cop asked me if I knew how fast I was going. The classy digital speedo in my '85 Thunderbird only went to 80. With a strong sense of sarcasm I argued it was impossible for me to go any faster. Officer asked me if he could search my car, I said no. He asked why not, I said it wasn't everyday that I could exercise my 4th amendment rights. He said I seemed like a good kid and let me rolled with a warning.

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
What are your thoughts on a Tahoe or Vegas gathering of the "dirty monkey fest." Bikes, guns, booze, strip clubs, motorcycles.

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
I'm disappointed this story didn't end with a woman unzipping out of a man-cop suit and you banging her on the hood of the police cruiser.

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
"An elegant meeting of the minds in the desert to discuss any and all ramifications in a secure, family friendly conference surrounding..."

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
We'll be in my old back yard. I'm all excited for this kind of stupid.