It started when i noticed that the Y cable had a fray and that it was hitting the string stop. So I took in back to the shop where i bought it. The owner took it looked at it had a WTF look on his face then he had an AH HAH moment and pulled down a new bow off the rack and laid them side by side. He pointed out 3-4 things that were out of alignment on my bow the result of which was the Y cable damage. Then he pointed out a rub that I had not seen and pulled my arrows out and said look how your fletches have rub marks from hitting the cable. I bet you are having accuracy issues too. DOH. It turns out that there was no locktite on the Cable guard rod adjustment screw and it loostened allowing the rod to rotate and place the cable where it interfered with the fletch and hit the string stop mount causing the fray. Loctite was also missing on the cam adjustment bolts. So after adding blue loctite he walked me though the set up step by step explaining what to look for and how to adjust everything. Ah the rookie archer learning curve is just so much fun. Oh and my cost was zero to get everything fixed. I had to reset my pin sight afterwards, my arrows went up 5" and left 8" after the re-adjustments. I had the sight dialed in after about 8 arrows.