Quantcast

got scammed on ebay

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
I won an iRiver 256Mb mp3 player for $55. A great bargain IMO.

They shipped me a broken one with the wrong USB cable to boot.

I checked their warranty page and they only do returns, not exchanges. I cannot help but think they sent me a broken one on purpose because of how low the auction closed.

I have no proof and am still trying to get a response from them for the warranty return, but think twice before doing business with ivexllc.us

luken8r

Monkey
Mar 5, 2004
Melrose MA
ebay turned to crap once it went from individuals trying to get rid of their stuff to their dumb e-stores. i havent bought nor sold anything on ebay in a LONG time

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Discostu said:
Maybe you could return the player directly to iRiver?
I appreciate the feedback, but (1) it was beat-up, which is why I suspected a scam and (2) this thread is 1.5 years old, so, ya know, I took care of it, uhh, then.

Discostu

Monkey
Nov 15, 2003
LordOpie said:
I appreciate the feedback, but (1) it was beat-up, which is why I suspected a scam and (2) this thread is 1.5 years old, so, ya know, I took care of it, uhh, then.
Sorry, I didn't notice how old this thread was! Just kinda assumed since it was at the top... My bad.

irishMonkey

Chimp
Jun 17, 2005
Los Olivos
I found this deal to get my playstation 2 fixed. We emailed him after 2 weeks. He said he had sent it that day. Before we got the the deal he had very possitve feedback. After another week he stopped answering our emails. We are still trying to get our money back from PAy Pal. I haven't had a playstation since the beginning of August. It sucks because i have so many fames and nothin to do with them.I don't even have a broken ps2 anymore. If u want a ps2 game i might have it. Send me a pm.