Quantcast

got some wood

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
That would be cool...or a teeter,a sideways teeter....or those crazy mechanical things i've heard about up there in Canada- elevators and stuff.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
This is what happens when you think about sticking your wood out in public places that don't belong to you. Your wood disappears...it shrivels up and goes away in the night, never to return. Or it just becomes a skate ramp for the groms down the street.

Keep your wood safe, and only put it where it's welcome. Most of all, be discreet with your wood.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
MikeD said:
This is what happens when you think about sticking your wood out in public places that don't belong to you. Your wood disappears...it shrivels up and goes away in the night, never to return. Or it just becomes a skate ramp for the groms down the street.

Keep your wood safe, and only put it where it's welcome. Most of all, be discreet with your wood.
So true. So wise. So quotable.

Aug 30, 2005
San Diego
i think i know where we could get some spare lumber if you're still down to build... and i know a perfect spot for a sick ladder drop. i'm off tuesday and friday this week.