Quantcast

~~ Gotta get down GMT ~~

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Got to pick what I wanted to do at work, went for servicing at a place that does lots of fiberglassing, I'll be itchy until Sunday.
Still better than getting told about service intervals from a lubrication engineer, you are an engineer, you are smarter than me, I get it, now fuck off!
Customers get to choose who they use to fix their stuff, so, I refuse to go and work on sites where I don't like the customers, fair's fair.
Sailor Jerry's FTW!

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
you know, because Friday.
Little work, possibly afternoon skiing. We'll see.
bastardo. now everytime I log onto teh :monkey: I'm gonna hear that song. :butcher:

at the university clinic for a session for my son. therapy for auditory processing. his hearing is good, but his brain doesn't process those sounds as well as the norm. a researcher here is developing a treatment protocol for her phd thesis, so we get free treatment as being part of her project. kinda cool imo.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
11hrs into the 35hr first real print job on the new printer. So far, so good.

Bonus time of year, and we got our numbers this morning. About what I was expecting it would be, which is nice as I had preemptively spent the fun portion of it already over the past few weeks.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Great way to start the morning of 3 flights with a 2hr delay that will make it impossible to make the next one. Thanks Skywest! Now with a 6hr layover in PHX.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
:wave: Friday. Incoming snow, maybe a good fatbike ride tomorrow?

Also, I'm an idiot. :rofl:

The other day, while on the phone with someone and helping two people that were in my office, I was given a card to sign. I didn't read the card and just signed it with a message, like how you would when someone leaves the company "all the best, it was great getting to know you etc etc". Well, I asked HR when her last day was and when IT would be getting notified (they have a history of not telling us....ughhhhh), but they were confused and told me that the person is going on maternity leave. I wish I had taken two seconds to read the damn card when it was shoved in my face. :rofl::panic:

I don't really talk to or see this person, so didn't actually notice physically that she was pregnant. DERP.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
:wave: Friday. Incoming snow, maybe a good fatbike ride tomorrow?

Also, I'm an idiot. :rofl:

The other day, while on the phone with someone and helping two people that were in my office, I was given a card to sign. I didn't read the card and just signed it with a message, like how you would when someone leaves the company "all the best, it was great getting to know you etc etc". Well, I asked HR when her last day was and when IT would be getting notified (they have a history of not telling us....ughhhhh), but they were confused and told me that the person is going on maternity leave. I wish I had taken two seconds to read the damn card when it was shoved in my face.

I don't really talk to or see this person, so didn't actually notice physically that she was pregnant. DERP.
No one gave me a card when I bought a new bike.

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
As either the best idea ever -- or the worst -- just secured a season pass to the local bike park.