Quantcast

Gotta have Faith

Biffff

Monkey
Jan 10, 2006
Here's my Faith. Thanks to some advice recieved by the Monkeys I've decided to keep the Faith frame (brand new warrantied frame), and get some new parts: LG-1 guide, guidring, Syncros mental mags, and an M970 XTR cassette. I'm still waiting on the Easton Monkey light DH bar.

How

Monkey
Sep 10, 2001
Area 51
I was seriously thinking about getting a Giant Faith for 2008, then I see on the Giant Website that they don't have the Faith anymore, it was replaced with the Reign, the Reign is a cool bike, although it doesn't look strong enough for serious freeride applications with dual crown forks, and the Glory is more of a pure DH bike.

What gives?

pain

Monkey
Mar 15, 2006
I was seriously thinking about getting a Giant Faith for 2008, then I see on the Giant Website that they don't have the Faith anymore, it was replaced with the Reign, the Reign is a cool bike, although it doesn't look strong enough for serious freeride applications with dual crown forks, and the Glory is more of a pure DH bike.

What gives?
No its actually been replaced by the glory freeride

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
That's the nicest looking faith I've ever seen. Cg. on the build.

Wow I've completely forgot about wheelworld. There of such offers there.

NJMX835

Monkey
Feb 17, 2007
Highland Lakes NJ
Flip those links bro, I flipped mine & the difference is unreal.

With the flipped links, it's a DH race machine.

I'm keeping mine too, just going to put my $ into all Avy suspension on it for next year :rockout:

El Gordo

Monkey
Aug 15, 2007
Vernon, NJ
Flip those links bro, I flipped mine & the difference is unreal.

With the flipped links, it's a DH race machine.

I'm keeping mine too, just going to put my $ into all Avy suspension on it for next year :rockout:

Get the Canfield F1... Its the Sh*t kid........:monkeydance: