Quantcast

Gotta love a dog like this.

Ouisie

Chimp
Dec 17, 2002
Bethlehem, PA.
Toska is a Russian Tsvetnya Bolonka..I wish everyone could have a baby guardian like this.....Toska stands on her hind legs a good part of the time to watch..

Our club has sent people to Louisiana to help with the animal rescue and we all are taking as many fosters as possible. It is bad enough for the people but the animals are heartbreaking.

Attachments

sunny

Grammar Civil Patrol
Jul 2, 2004
Sandy Eggo, CA
Ouisie said:
Toska is a Russian Tsvetnya Bolonka..I wish everyone could have a baby guardian like this.....Toska stands on her hind legs a good part of the time to watch..

Our club has sent people to Louisiana to help with the animal rescue and we all are taking as many fosters as possible. It is bad enough for the people but the animals are heartbreaking.
Woah.
Toská in Russian means "grief".

Did someone mean to name her that?

Ouisie

Chimp
Dec 17, 2002
Bethlehem, PA.
sunny said:
Woah.
Toská in Russian means "grief".

Did someone mean to name her that?

We found that out after we got her. She was sold to us by a breeder in Russia. Our kennel is one of the first to bring them over to the US

She is anything but grief....temperment is great. They nice thing about the Bolonka and Havanese they are great for allergy sufferers as they have hair like you and I instead of fur.

Labradoodles and Bolonkas are not recognized by the AKC

Labradoodle is actually an oopsie and now people are looking for them. They are actually not that bad looking. The picture you see is one with a really bad haircut.

Ouisie

Chimp
Dec 17, 2002
Bethlehem, PA.
Yesterday we got an e-mail from a couple who bought one of our puppies. That puppy was kissed by an Oscar winner. They were walking in the West Village in NY with Java in a puppy sack when Hilary Swank and Chad Lowe stopped them to see the puppy. They were smitten. We have placed pups in a couple of prestiges homes. We do not advertise. This is all word of mouth refferals.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Ouisie said:
She is anything but grief....temperment is great. They nice thing about the Bolonka and Havanese they are great for allergy sufferers as they have hair like you and I instead of fur.

Labradoodles and Bolonkas are not recognized by the AKC
Havanese are pretty cool. The lady I worked for in CO was an AKC snob . If it wasn't AKC, she didn't want to hear about it. A client at one of the clinics I worked at went from breeding/showing Portuguese Water Dogs to breeding/showing Peruvian Inca Orchids. For an ugly dog they certainly have a great personality.

Batman

Monkey
May 20, 2002
Mississauga
Ouisie said:
Labradoodles and Bolonkas are not recognized by the AKC.
Or the CKC.....because they're mutts.

stevew said:
A client at one of the clinics I worked at went from breeding/showing Portuguese Water Dogs to breeding/showing Peruvian Inca Orchids.
I understand client-patient confidentiality, but would you happen to know the breeders last name and/or Kennel name? I only ask because I'm also involved with PWD's in both breeding and showing. I'll be at the speciality in Maryland in a week.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Batman said:
Or the CKC.....because they're mutts.

I understand client-patient confidentiality, but would you happen to know the breeders last name and/or Kennel name? I only ask because I'm also involved with PWD's in both breeding and showing. I'll be at the speciality in Maryland in a week.
I don't remember her name, but I believe she lived in the Parker area of Colorado.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Batman said:
Does Beverly or Thomas Rafferty of Pinehaven Kennels ring a bell?
Not sure. I was honestly better at remembering clients pets names than the their owners names.

I've never been known as a people person.