Quantcast

gotta love early evening storms..

Larson TT y0!

Monkey
Jan 21, 2007
Maryland
Started out as a nice but alittle warm day, so i decided to practice at the semi-local bmx track....or so I thought.

but first, toyed around with the car alittle.. 4:00PM

5:00PM make my way to the track (which opens at 5:30) notice it's alittle dark ahead..

5:30 arrive at the track, not opening because god or whatever crap you beleive in wasn't having it..

5:45 starts to hail, luckly there is covered storage for the car and myself

6:15 Storm calms down and I realized I haven't shot the new DS/BMX race bike so HERE IT IS!

:imstupid:

ReVolVeRage

Monkey
Dec 28, 2006
MD/ NYC
Theres no way you got any session in. 7:00 roled around and BAM! raining like Possidan was pissed off. Where is this BMX track, I've herd about it, but never seen pictures or gotten any word on exact loaction. Would you mind posting up both? Nice bike by the way.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
Looks good. We were planning on riding Patapsco last night and got rained out as well. I reckon I'll see you up at Wisp this weekend? I'm headed up Friday. Hopefully I'll make it up early enough to session the dual course for a little while Friday evening.

RimJobbed

Monkey
Apr 11, 2006
Paved burms would be fast but painful. I remember when I was racing, I always aimed to divert people off the track or get them to trip up altogether at the corners. The bike looks pretty hot.

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
I'm sorry for my ignorance, but I know not what that bike be! I'd simply read the downtube decal, but got popped in the fugging eye an hour ago with my helmet buckel and it's been waterworks ever since! Could barely even see traffic when crossing streets... whaddarush!

Larson TT y0!

Monkey
Jan 21, 2007
Maryland
I'm sorry for my ignorance, but I know not what that bike be! I'd simply read the downtube decal, but got popped in the fugging eye an hour ago with my helmet buckel and it's been waterworks ever since! Could barely even see traffic when crossing streets... whaddarush!
:clapping:

Staats it be, the full OX platty. 4.4 lbs for a steel frame :lighten:

27lbs is the weight.