Quantcast

Gotta love this team!

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
From the lack of replies to this thread, my guess is that some people are looking at the picture and not fully comprehending the symbols on the jersey :blah:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
binary visions said:
From the lack of replies to this thread, my guess is that some people are looking at the picture and not fully comprehending the symbols on the jersey :blah:
No matter how hard you try, sometimes some people just don't get it.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
Westy said:
No matter how hard you try, sometimes some people just don't get it.
Well, let's try this, then:

HEY EVERYONE! THE THREE SYMBOLS ON THE SHIRT ARE A RIDER ON A BIKE, A BEER MUG, AND TWO PEOPLE HAVING SEXUAL INTERCOURSE. SEE HOW THEY ARE IN AN ENDLESS LOOP? THIS INDICATES THAT THE TEAM LIKES TO DO THREE THINGS, RIDING, DRINKING BEER, AND HAVING SEXUAL INTERCOURSE, OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN. HA HA HA! TEH FUNNAY!

Frankly, I'm suprised nobody had to explain it to N8. ;)

Angus

Jack Ass Pen Goo Win
Oct 15, 2004
South Bend
binary visions said:

HEY EVERYONE! THE THREE SYMBOLS ON THE SHIRT ARE A RIDER ON A BIKE, A BEER MUG, AND TWO PEOPLE HAVING SEXUAL INTERCOURSE. SEE HOW THEY ARE IN AN ENDLESS LOOP? THIS INDICATES THAT THE TEAM LIKES TO DO THREE THINGS, RIDING, DRINKING BEER, AND HAVING SEXUAL INTERCOURSE, OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN. HA HA HA! TEH FUNNAY!

Frankly, I'm suprised nobody had to explain it to N8. ;)

Oh, I was confused it look to me like a
Bike Rider
Garbage can
Barney the dinosaur on his back

dang I think I need glasses

ridetoofast

scarred, broken and drunk
Mar 31, 2002
crashing at a trail near you...
well i noticed her hotness first, then i noticed the flowchart. at first glance the beer does look like a garbage can so i thought maybe it meant the symbol afterwards was 'dirty' ugly bumpin'...:devil:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
binary visions said:

The only downer is the beer part.