Quantcast

Gotta rant (Casey Anthony related-you'll understand)

mantispf2000

Turbo Monkey
Aug 9, 2001
Nevada, 2 hours from Mammoth
Disclaimer-- Yes, I know this is very old school, and not worth the time. However, after hearing what a co-worker said today, I need to get this out.

So I hear the mom of Casey Anthony now says, on a talk show, that yes, Kaylee drowned in that pool. What the phuq??? All this time, all during the trial, all the questions as to where/why, she just now says yes to the drowning? What kind of grandma is this? And why are shows like Dr. Phil and such giving these maggots air time? I tried my damn-est(sp?) to take care of Alaina, and look what I get. And this low-life of a mom goes 30-odd days before she decides to file a missing child report, lies about a nanny/job/etc, and gets off with time served? I think about my parents and what they've missed out on all these years without Alaina, and these people help hide the fact about Kaylee?

I can see it now, though-- At the Pearly Gates, standing next to St. Peter, Kaylee will be saying "it's ok, they're my mom/grandma/grandpa, they can come in". Oh, the innocense and unconditional love of a child.........

Thanks, gang. Rant over....................

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
When its all or nothing, its worth it to spend on a good lawyer.

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
everything about that case makes me sick. the only thing that gives me comfort with it is the thought that she was probably going to have a really rough rest of her childhood. not exactly setting her kid up for success either. dirtbag parents need to be taken out back with old yeller. im gonna stop here since im on my phone but this is one of the few subjects that gets a real rise out of me.

skunkty14

Monkey
May 29, 2007
And why are shows like Dr. Phil and such giving these maggots air time?
Because people (like your co-worker) watch that type of stuff and have created a market for it. Just like tabloids, 24hr "news" channels, 24hr sports channels, etc. Stop paying attention and the attention on stories like this will go away, simple economics.

I'm not saying it's right or wrong, just why it is.