Quantcast

>>>Gottverdampt Montag GMT<<<

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
'Morning. I am tired and sore from doing a triathlon yesterday. 1100 yard swim, 30.28 mile bike, 7.2 mile run. I finished 15/91 overall and won my age group (hooray!!).

Free action pic. I averaged 20 mph on the bike. Then I fell over onto the road at the dismount because my foot caught the water bottles that were behind my saddle as I swung my leg over. Photographer told me do it again because his camera wasn't ready. :monkey:

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!

Spent the weekend making attempts at fishing...big storms all over the coast had us burning much gas trying to avoid them for most of the time. Drank a ton of cold tops and ate well.....didn't think about work once.

Now, I'm at work, thinking about work, while I work. **sigh**

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Fun bachelor party and good bike ride where I met some locals at the trail head. This was the trails where I started riding mtb back in 1994.

This is why mtb is the best. You meet total strangers, ride bikes and have a good time. Turned out guy on the left has a meeting with some of my colleagues tomorrow - Denmark is a small place.

mantispf2000

Turbo Monkey
Aug 9, 2001
Nevada, 2 hours from Mammoth
Looking outside my windows, and it looks like we are getting fogged in, however, it's all the damn smoke/haze from the various fires around the N CA/N NV/Yosemite areas. I can see the houses across the street, and beyond that, grey. And my son's gone up to help fight the Idaho fire, too. Hot August Nights in Reno will take on a whole new meaning later this week!!!

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. Already rode today. Now in an Uber headed to work just a touch late—stupid car wreck at the Purina factory on the way back from WR.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Today we venture into our great northern neighbor. Hopefully the forest fire smoke isn’t too bad in Banff/Jasper/Yoho. Been looking forward to visiting for years.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Holiday here today. Somehow got talked into riding more hills in this ball sticking heat this afternoon.

A big long swim will be had afterwards or someone is going to die.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
1st day back. Infiniti didn't start for Wifey while I was halfway to the office; drove back and the M didn't start (not surprising, haven't driven it). Deep email stack and tons of training for new product launch that has to be done by 1pm. FTS at 12 and it's not even 10am.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
grinding. not doing OT this week so I may get some fishing in after work one day.
Got in a nite of backpacking this weekend. Slept so good. Perfect sleeping temps outside right now.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Fun bachelor party and good bike ride where I met some locals at the trail head. This was the trails where I started riding mtb back in 1994.

This is why mtb is the best. You meet total strangers, ride bikes and have a good time. Turned out guy on the left has a meeting with some of my colleagues tomorrow - Denmark is a small place.
I was wondering if you kept your GT in the move. :thumb:

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
I was wondering if you kept your GT in the move. :thumb:
All bikes made it to Denmark. I really like that bike. Rides really well and fits me perfectly. No need to change. Travel wise it also good for Denmark where there are no hill no rocks. Actually getting more frequent time on the bike than before now that I am minutes from the trails not 1.5 hour drive and discovering new way to utilize the suspension design. Only thing I would change would be a little wider rims as the tire is a little wobbly when cornering at high speed.