Quantcast

Gracie just cut her own hair

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
Sigh.

Wife just called.

So….Brenda is doing something in the TV room, girls are in another room. She hears Emily saying “Noooo! Stop it Gracie! Don’t do that!” Not an uncommon sound in our house. So Brenda doesn’t pay much attention.

Then Emily says, “No Gracie! Don’t cut your hair!!”

Brenda, panic-stricken, bolts into the other room to find a pile of blonde hair on the floor.
Brenda now feels guilty because she said “Oh Gracie! Oh no!”. Now Gracie won’t stop apologizing.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
As a veteran of doing dumb things, I can tell you it seemed like a good idea at the time. I don't have the excuse of being a little kid though.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
my SEVEN year old did the very same thing @ school this week...just one clip, but what the hell was he thinking? he claimed he was bored in class.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
I did it when I was 7 too. It was on a Saturday, and I was mad that my parents would not take me to get a haircut before we went to a basketball game that night. So, I butchered my hair up all crooked style.
They made me go the game anyway, and sat me near the cheerleaders.
Sometimes I can still hear the snickers......sometimes.
I never cut my hair again.

nelsonjm

Monkey
Feb 16, 2007
Columbia, MD
This reminds me of the time my mom cut my brother's hair with clippers and forgot to put a length attachment on. Given the fact she gave him a 9" long reverse mowhawk, I don't know if it was an accident too. :think:

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
i blame the thief. she did it & passed the buck onto emily or whatever her name is. i remember from other threads she is shiesty like that.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
I did it when I was 7 too. It was on a Saturday, and I was mad that my parents would not take me to get a haircut before we went to a basketball game that night. So, I butchered my hair up all crooked style.
They made me go the game anyway, and sat me near the cheerleaders.
Sometimes I can still hear the snickers......sometimes.
I never cut my hair again.
Your parents are AWESOME. :rofl:

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
Hello! I was the mushroom boy. Ever since I was very young, I've been able to tell all the different types of mushrooms apart. It came to me naturally. Why, when I was 12 I went on a national tv talent show and identified 36 types of mushrooms blind-folded. All Belgium was enraptured with me. I won a case of truffles, and a pet pig, and I was sent out on a tour of all the biggest mushroom farms in Europe. Why, I even had a soup named after me, with my face staring right out at you from the label. Oh, though, too bad, I gambled all my money on a new health product. This: Muffin Juice. The unfiltered juice of freshly squozen muffins. [Pours, drinks] Mmmmm! It should have worked, but, it didn't. Anyway, till this day if you go to a mushroom farm in Belgium and say, "Hey, do you know who Leon Van Dyke is?" They'll say, "Yes, I do! He was the mushroom boy!" Well, good-bye!

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
when i had long hair, i got about a foot of it caught up in a drill.

thank god for reverse.