Quantcast

Grandma is out of surgery.....

mantispf2000

Turbo Monkey
Aug 9, 2001
Nevada, 2 hours from Mammoth
Found out Tuesday that my last remaining grandparent apparently fell and broke her hip on Sunday. She was scheduled to have surgery on Tuesday, only to have her heart stop during anesthesia. She was revived, and the docs were holding back on a second surgery, as it was felt her heart would not be strong enough. Well......... she proved the f-ers wrong!!! Had the surgery, and she's out and in recovery! This is the same grandma that sky-dived for her 94th b-day a couple February's ago, too.

Now, how to deal with all the mis-informed siblings I've had to deal with the past few days......

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
HOORAY GRANDMA!! Does she still give you five dollars on your birthday? Does she offer you butterscotch hard candy when you go visit? When you have a Zoom call with her, can you only see the top half of her face?

mantispf2000

Turbo Monkey
Aug 9, 2001
Nevada, 2 hours from Mammoth
HOORAY GRANDMA!! Does she still give you five dollars on your birthday? Does she offer you butterscotch hard candy when you go visit? When you have a Zoom call with her, can you only see the top half of her face?
Well, um, no, however, she does make the damn best fried chicken and pumpkin pie!!!!!! And, of course, the bestest grandma hugs to beat all grandma hugs!!!!