Quantcast

Graphic designers... PDFs

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
No, I would not. That is a native format that is getting used more and more every hour, including litigation. It also tells me the vendor is not willing to spend the money on the necessary software to support a customer. In other words, your business is not wort the $444.00 it takes to purchase Adobe Acrobat.

Next vendor please...

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
No, I would not. That is a native format that is getting used more and more every hour, including litigation. It also tells me the vendor is not willing to spend the money on the necessary software to support a customer. In other words, your business is not wort the $444.00 it takes to purchase Adobe Acrobat.

Next vendor please...
That's my thinking. If I was doing the buying in my shop, I'd first yell at them for wasting my time, then hang up.

Also, I had a "sister" company email asking me if I could convert a Quark 6.5 file to Quark 4 as they don't have Quark 5 or 6.

WTF? Kill yourself.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
eh, they wanted an outlined eps file.
Weakness.

How's the new gig going? Tap the secretary yet?
I think I'm in lust with the Traffic Manager. Supercute as hell, goofy sense of humor, but sadly wears a ring.

The proofing process leaves much to be desired, as proofs just land on random people's desks and various levels of intelligence give input, and if I hear "protecting the brand" one more time, I'll either scream or cry.

Overall, a cool group of creatives though. It'll be good.