Quantcast

Gravity East Round 1 Video

SuspectDevice

Turbo Monkey
Aug 23, 2002
Roanoke, VA
That looks like it might have been the best race of the last 10 years. Bike racing is fun. Serious business too. Making sure that big races are fun. That's serious business too. Looks like it's going to be an awesome season. 'bout time. Thanks dudes!

John P.

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
Golden, CO
Request: A slo-mo isolation shot of Robin taking out that tree in the rock garden.

I didn't see it happen, but I heard a crazy roar of the crowd all the way down in the parking lot.

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
freakin crazy german!!! i love how you can see his seat fall off too!

sick video willem, good to see you again dude bro.

T0MJ04D

Chimp
May 14, 2007
VA
Nicely done on the slo-mo....that is awesome. I am at the bottom left corner of the screen in your video....here are a few of the stills I had

John P.

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
Golden, CO
Great pics and videos, guys.

I was doing runs with Robin all weekend (which is to say we'd start together and he'd have to wait for me about 10x per run), and he took a couple other crashes that were that hard or harder. By the end of the weekend, the dude looked like he had been in a street fight, with scrapes and bruises all over his face, arms, legs, back, etc. The best part is he was flying to Germany yesterday for a meeting with the board of directors for Audi. :)

willem

Monkey
Jan 29, 2005
I am glad everyone likes the video. If you keep watching and telling me you like them I will keep posting.

I better see all of you at the next GES in PA!

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
I give it the thumbs down for not having the wrestling match when some dude tried to snag a tire tossed in the crowd. We both shoved an arm through it and twisted. I was just smiling but the guy goes "Oh, you wanna go? You wanna go? Let's go." :D And proceeds to try to rip it away from me like we're on Survivor. :rofl: