Quantcast

Gravity shops in BayCal

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
I hate to post this here, but seems like there are a number of DHers from norcal on here and were hoping to make it happen ASAP

A friend is looking for some 29.5 .75inch rise sunline bars. Color isn't important. He's also looking for a 50mm low to 0 rise stem for a 1 1/8 ST.

Anybody know of any shops that have these in stock? I don't really know any bay area shops which is why I'm asking, let alone gravity type shops. He's hoping to get these by thursday, so ordering isn't really an option. He lives in walnut creek, so the nearer to walnut creek the better.

Feel free to recommend shops that you think could possibly have them, phone calls aren't that hard, but neither of us know where to start looking, there are a number of bike shops in the area and we'd rather not spend all day making calls

Li'l Dave

Monkey
Jan 10, 2002
San Jose, CA
I work at Trailhead in San Jose, I can check when the shop opens tomorrow morning and get back to you real quick. We almost always have them in stock, I'd be really surprised if we didn't right now. If you want, our number there is 408-369-9666. You can call and ask for Jaffe (that's me) and I can get you all set up. Plus, come and check out our new shop, its bigger and better than every before.