Quantcast

great... 10 US Soldiers dead in Falluja

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Changleen said:
Still waiting to see these phantom posts where I condone putting Saddam back in power, Shirley. Or could it be that you're talking ****?

Dude, you are getting really dark recently. Encouraging me to kill myself? Telling people I'm filled with hatred? I know we've tried to talk about this before, but you always clam up on me. Come on, what's wrong? A problem shared is a problem halved.
Reread my post about putting Saddam back in power. I never said you said that, I said it wouldnt suprise me that you would condone such a thing given that you are a Bin Laden apologist (something you've proven over numerous posts and have failed to even attempt to deny). You talk as if we can just give them some money and be on our merry way. But WHO do we give the money to, and for what?

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
BurlyShirley said:
I did, and considering you make no sense, I was hoping there was something more to it, but apparently not. You actually are that stupid.
Yawn. So as I read it your strategy is 'keep doing what we're doing'. Well, that's just great. I think most people have realised that America has screwed up royally. If you're looking to me to provide you with a nice, clean way out, you're out of luck. The only way out for the US now is either in serious denial or to eat humble pie and admit the screw up. I know you hate being wrong, but it'll be OK. Just keep watching Fox, they'll make the pain go away....

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
BurlyShirley said:
Reread my post about putting Saddam back in power. I never said you said that, I said it wouldnt suprise me that you would condone such a thing
BurlyShirley said:
Or, is he advocating putting Saddam back in power to rule over things again?
You really are having issues today.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Changleen said:
Yawn. So as I read it your strategy is 'keep doing what we're doing'. Well, that's just great. I think most people have realised that America has screwed up royally. If you're looking to me to provide you with a nice, clean way out, you're out of luck. The only way out for the US now is either in serious denial or to eat humble pie and admit the screw up. I know you hate being wrong, but it'll be OK. Just keep watching Fox, they'll make the pain go away....
So then, you have no ideas for a way out, you're against what is currently being done and all you want is some lip service about making a mistake? Admitting a mistake does not fix a damn thing Changleen. If you dont have any ideas on how to fix things, what are you bitching about?

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
BurlyShirley said:
So then, you have no ideas for a way out, you're against what is currently being done and all you want is some lip service about making a mistake? Admitting a mistake does not fix a damn thing Changleen. If you dont have any ideas on how to fix things, what are you bitching about?
Hey, I know you have trouble remebering things in the very recent past, but denying the existance of the last couple of pages of this thread just makes you look...well, mental. Read hte thread again, Troll.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
BurlyShirley said:
Are you that stupid as to not get the meaning of a question mark? YOU ARE A RETARD.
Dude, you're the one who doesn't understand your own sentance! :D Getting mad won't help change the past. Admit your mistake and move on.

BurlyShirley said:
Bwahahaha. :D

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Changleen said:
Hey, I know you have trouble remebering things in the very recent past, but denying the existance of the last couple of pages of this thread just makes you look...well, mental. Read hte thread again, Troll.
I have and I asked a VERY SPECIFIC QUESTION REGARDING YOUR STRATEGY.

When you say
PHP:
Give the money you are currently using to perpetuate hatred of America and kill thousands of innocent people to the Iraqis themselves and let them do it for themselves
Which people are we going to give the money to? And for what are they to use it?

How many times must I ask? Have you been sniffing cat turds to get high or something?

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Changleen said:
Dude, you're the one who doesn't understand your own sentance! :D Getting mad won't help change the past. Admit your mistake and move on.

Bwahahaha. :D

WTF is so hard to get about asking if you ACTUALLY want to put Saddam back in power? You are being so stupid right now.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Ah, i think you've just misread what i meant. Not that you're advocating it again, but that you advocating a replacing of saddam to where he used to be.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
BurlyShirley said:
WTF is so hard to get about asking if you ACTUALLY want to put Saddam back in power? You are being so stupid right now.
Dude. You said - "Or, is he advocating putting Saddam back in power to rule over things again?" Thus indicating that I had done this thing previously. As you are well aware (I hope) I have not done this. You are speaking crap.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
BurlyShirley said:
Ah, i think you've just misread what i meant. Not that you're advocating it again, but that you advocating a replacing of saddam to where he used to be.
No, You've mistyped what you meant.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
DRB said:
I also had a beer with lunch today. Usually don't do that on a school day but it seemed like a good day to do that.
I'm going to go and get a lovely fresh loaf of French Bread to have for Breakfast now. Can you keep an eye on Shirley for me? I don't think he's feeling OK today, and I wouldn't want him to do something nasty to himself.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Changleen said:
Cool PHP BTW.

Keep reading the thread. You're nearly up to the bit where I answer your question now.
No. You did not answer the question at all. Not even close sorry. I want to hear it.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Changleen said:
No, You've mistyped what you meant.
No. You misread. And even if I had mistyped, you should have been able to make such a simple connection. But then again, changleen were talking about here. The man devoid of any rationale.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
BurlyShirley said:
No. You did not answer the question at all. Not even close sorry. I want to hear it.
Dude. Read the thread, or don't. I've put my opinion in it quite clearly. If you don't like it, tough. I'm going to get breakfast now. See you in a while, and try not to have a fit. You might want to look up 'again' in a dictionary too.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Changleen said:
Dude. Read the thread, or don't. I've put my opinion in it quite clearly. If you don't like it, tough. I'm going to get breakfast now. See you in a while, and try not to have a fit. You might want to look up 'again' in a dictionary too.
You're an idiot. You're simply an idiot.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
BurlyShirley said:
No. You misread. And even if I had mistyped, you should have been able to make such a simple connection. But then again, changleen were talking about here. The man devoid of any rationale.
Dude, you're turning into George Bush. DENY MISTAKE! DENY MISTAKE! You typed, quite clearly:

BurlyPsychoShirey said:
I laugh in your face. Bwahaha.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Changleen said:
Dude, you're turning into George Bush. DENY MISTAKE! DENY MISTAKE! You typed, quite clearly:

I laugh in your face. Bwahaha.
You have no answer to my question. This is the best thing you can do. Good job, i guess. too bad you just got your ass own3d again.

C

Changleen.

I did not - you suk shirley, you can die - you go to hell and you die!!!

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
Changleen. said:
I did not - you suk shirley, you can die - you go to hell and you die!!!
Hey... this is the most sense you've made all day... normally what you write sounds like English, but I can't understand a damn word you're saying.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
BurlyShirley said:
You have no answer to my question. This is the best thing you can do. Good job, i guess. too bad you just got your ass own3d again.
There's that word that you don't understand: Again!

Here, let me help you out:

again

\A*gain"\ (?; 277), adv. [OE. agein, agayn, AS. ongegn, onge['a]n, against, again; on + ge['a]n, akin to Ger. gegewn against, Icel. gegn. Cf. Gainsay.] 1. In return, back; as, bring us word again.

2. Another time; once more; anew.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
N8 said:
Hey... this is the most sense you've made all day... normally what you write sounds like English, but I can't understand a damn word you're saying.
That's because you're thick as sh1t. Grow up you pathetic childish retard. :stosh:

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Changleen said:
There's that word that you don't understand: Again!

Here, let me help you out:

again

\A*gain"\ (?; 277), adv. [OE. agein, agayn, AS. ongegn, onge['a]n, against, again; on + ge['a]n, akin to Ger. gegewn against, Icel. gegn. Cf. Gainsay.] 1. In return, back; as, bring us word again.

2. Another time; once more; anew.

I see some grammar crap, but not the answer to my question.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
BurlyShirley said:
I see some grammar crap, but not the answer to my question.
Burly, I'm sorry, but if you don't like my answer, denying I ever said it won't help. You just took a step towards admitting your mistake about what I posted just then, now go for it and push through the barrier - admit that you screwed up and, probably inadvertantly, wrote lies about what I had posted. Maybe then I'll tell you what I've already posted 3 pages ago again if you want to hear it again so badly.

*please note correct use of word 'again'.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Changleen said:
Burly, I'm sorry, but if you don't like my answer, denying I ever said it won't help. You just took a step towards admitting your mistake about what I posted just then, now go for it and push through the barrier - admit that you screwed up and, probably inadvertantly, wrote lies about what I had posted. Maybe then I'll tell you what I've already posted 3 pages ago again if you want to hear it again so badly.

*please note correct use of word 'again'.
I'll concede a simple grammar mistake (which I hope to god you were smart enough to look past) if you conced that ...... you know what **** it.
How about this?

Changleen, I searched through the posts, but could not find your answer. Please state it again, so that we may clear up this supposed confusion Im having.
Please, just post it. Why is it so hard to do?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I'm gonna have an Grapple, it is an apple that is supposed to taste like a grape. It really just tastes like apple with a touch of gasoline.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
BurlyShirley said:
I'll concede a simple grammar mistake (which I hope to god you were smart enough to look past) if you conced that ...... you know what **** it.
How about this?

Changleen, I searched through the posts, but could not find your answer. Please state it again, so that we may clear up this supposed confusion Im having.
Please, just post it. Why is it so hard to do?
It isn't at all. I'm just trolling you a bit for fun. It's pretty funny that you of all people fell for it so bad. If I was slighly more immature I might suggested you were 'own3d', but hey, that'd be childish, eh? :p

I'm not mean by nature though, so maybe I'll stop now. :D

OK, Here is the suggestion I made if you really are having trouble reading page 7.

Given that everyday you keep troops in Iraq without a decent plan to win the peace, you are creating more animosity, killing more civilians, radicalising more Muslims, destroying more infrastructure, and generally making it less and less likely that Democracy will ever arrive in Iraq, you have to conceed that your military mis-adventures are failing. Most of the world realised this some time ago, but hey, you've always been a little slow to catch on. Just look at this global warming/running out of oil/SUV thing.

Anyway, I digress... The presence of American troops in Iraq is a failure. It is simply causing more problems the longer they stay and costing you $2 Billion per week, which with Bush's financial mismangement of the rest of your economy and defecit you can ill afford. That is, in no uncertain terms a **** bucket of cashmoney. The longer the troops stay, the more ****ed-up it becomes. The reason Islamic radicals are powerful in Iraq is because your troops are occupying a Muslim country. The reason the troops are still there is because of the radicals. You see the problem here? It's 'catch 22' or 'spiral of violence' situation. Being as you are planning to leave at some point anyway (or are you?), and it is a Muslim country, you might as well be the ones to leave first.

You're having to take out a second major city now, because of how well you deat with the first one, and guess what, there are already noises being made in the others because of your current actions. No prizes for guessing that if continue on this course of action, more death and destruction will follow. The more you fight them, the more they fight back, and get more Islamic radicals from around the world to join in.

Now, at the moment, (and if you don't act quickly, not for much longer) Iraq does have an interim government. Whatever you might think about these people they do currently represent the Iraqi population fairly accuratly. It is also in their best interests to restore order.

Therefore, the solution is this: Withdraw your troops. Give the money which you are spending on your military mis-adventures to the Iraqi government. All 2 Billion a month. They will, I'm sure, do a better job of the reconstruction than your army has been, in that they will not be causing more destruction everyday. With US troops gone, the raison d'etre for the Islamic extremist is gone as well. They may hang around and cause trouble, but the general population will no longer support them and soon they will be marginalized and be killed or slope off home. Any work the Iraqis need help with can be contracted out to international companies by them, and not by Haliburton, and in general people will be happy that Iraqis are making decisons for Iraq, not George Bush making decisons for his own back pocket. Hey, maybe American companies might get some of the work.

Is that better?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
DRB said:
Then wouldn't it be a gasapple? Or did I misunderstand you?
Well it is supposed to taste like a grape but it just tastes like a bioengineering project gone awry. The sign in the grocery store said grapple, I'd call them crapples.

BurlyShirley

Jul 4, 2002
TN
Changleen said:
Therefore, the solution is this: Withdraw your troops. Give the money which you are spending on your military mis-adventures to the Iraqi government. All 2 Billion a month. They will, I'm sure, do a better job of the reconstruction than your army has been, in that they will not be causing more destruction everyday. With US troops gone, the raison d'etre for the Islamic extremist is gone as well. They may hang around and cause trouble, but the general population will no longer support them and soon they will be marginalized and be killed or slope off home. Any work the Iraqis need help with can be contracted out to international companies by them, and not by Haliburton, and in general people will be happy that Iraqis are making decisons for Iraq, not George Bush making decisons for his own back pocket. Hey, maybe American companies might get some of the work.
Thank you for the breakdown, but it still makes no sense. The Iraqi govt. is just starting. It has no army to enforce any thing. One of the main reasons the US is there is to train that army. Without it, regardless of how much money they have, the interim government is powerless. The aim of these fighters is to bring down the interim govt. and install their own muslim fundamentalist leaders. Without US protection and force, this WILL happen.

What needs to be done is being done, IMO. The remnants of the Ba'ath party and the moneys that fund it are being swept up as we speak in Fallujah. This will take time, but a plan is in place. A very viable plan, which of course you wont take into consideration for you hate of the US. But for a moment, put that aside and look what's trying to be accomplished here. Forget about GWB for a minute, and look at the fact that we're installing a democracy. it costs human lives to do that. It always does. When they can vote, or at least defend themselves without our help, it will be time for us to leave, but it makes NO SENSE AT ALL to leave now. None.

s1ngletrack

Monkey
Aug 17, 2004
Denver
Westy said:
Well it is supposed to taste like a grape but it just tastes like a bioengineering project gone awry. The sign in the grocery store said grapple, I'd call them crapples.
Hey - I like the smell of grapples, I must've sniffed at mine for a good hour before I sunk my teeth into it.

So what's up Westy? Surely you aren't suggesting that grapples be wiped from the face of the earth - maybe you're right, maybe they DO smell slightly like gasoline. But the fact is, they are here now - and somebody has to deal with them - they are here, in our stores, on our counters.... who better to eat them than us? Are the French going to help us out here? Please - and risk their reputation as wine capital of the world on some bastard child of the grape? I think not. Kiwis? F*** no! They're barely even considered a fruit in some parts - though I have personally witnessed a Kiwi transplant that I think could qualify, even in the most conservative sense of the word - as a fruit.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
s1ngletrack said:
Hey - I like the smell of grapples, I must've sniffed at mine for a good hour before I sunk my teeth into it.

So what's up Westy? Surely you aren't suggesting that grapples be wiped from the face of the earth - maybe you're right, maybe they DO smell slightly like gasoline. But the fact is, they are here now - and somebody has to deal with them - they are here, in our stores, on our counters.... who better to eat them than us? Are they French going to help us out here? Please - and risk their reputation as wine capital of the world on some bastard child of the grape? I think not. Kiwis? F*** no! They're barely even considered a fruit in some parts - though I have personally witnessed a Kiwi transplant that I think could qualify, even in the most conservative sense of the word - as a fruit.
I just finished my 4th grapple. I still don't get the grape relation but I have grown to like it. I no longer notice the petrochemical taste, maybe it was just a fluke on the first one. But they do smell great.

Would fermented grapple juice be considered cider or wine? Hmmm.

N

N8.1

Westy said:
Where has N8.1 gone?

I wish I could be enough of an internet superstar to spawn a Westy.1
You'd get an 'Easty'...

Which reminds me, I need a new avatar.