Quantcast

great biking experiance!

rainbow_smoke

Monkey
Sep 19, 2003
Bellingham, WA
went to beacon in Spokane, Wa on sat, with my husband and a couple other friends. I had not been riding really since our wedding in Sept.

I had an awesome time!!! one was accidentaly going off a 3' drop, and rolling out of it!!

The other was attempting a 12' double. well I did make it 8'!!! which is the farthest I ahve EVER gone. and I never fell the whole day! but did manage to ride faster and better then I ever have in the past.

the pic is my first attempt, I just rolled it, soon I will have a pic of me in the air, I just ahve to get it developed!

Just thought I would share my funness!! :D :D

Attachments

WSUDirtrider

Chimp
Aug 26, 2003
Montesano
I must say, Zoae was definately ripping it up at Beacon yesterday! Big time improvements on all her riding skills and especially whenit came to jumping she was just killing it!! More pics to come as soon as they are developed and I scan them in for her and Pete.

rainbow_smoke

Monkey
Sep 19, 2003
Bellingham, WA
beacon can be ridden when there is not snow. it was only really muddy on the flat spots, which are not very many. it was great conditions! really tacky and good traction!!

joelsman

Turbo Monkey
Feb 1, 2002
B'ham
sweet zoae, i need to get out up here, it was nice today so a did some trail work, I put in a 15ft gap with a 5 stepdown.