Quantcast

Great day for riding

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Just cold enough for no melting so the road was nice and dry, not too windy and still not too cold. Hope I was not the only one on the bike today. Drinking a Guinness now which is a post ride favorite at the moment.

MtnbikeMike

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2004
The 909
SoCal has been lucky to have springtime temps with a high of 78 here. You pretty much have to try not to ride right now. :)

Bicyclist

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2004
SB
It was awesome out there today today! I was feeling a bit under the weather from a cold of some sort but I couldn't not ride, so I went out on the local group ride and while it was hard it was doable. Great to see so many cyclists out on the road.

JRogers

talks too much
Mar 19, 2002
Claremont, CA
Did a good 2 hours out yesterday. Really nice to be out in just shorts and a jersey. Today was a few hours of pulling weeds, moving mulch and other nonsense instead of riding.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
I think I am California dreaming right now. At least my updated winter great kept me nice and warm but still very restrictive. Now I just need to get out once during the week so I can get a little strong on the bike again. Uphill is especially tough at the moment. I am still pump from yesterdays ride so good motivation to get out again. 29F Thursday looks perfect.