Quantcast

great deal on 20"

RD

Monkey
Jul 31, 2003
Boston, MA
i saw such a great deal i just had to spread it along...

www.danscomp.com

the mosh 2003 method

MSRP $399.99. Now $249.99
Made from 100% 4130 chromoly with bi-oval top and down tubes. Double butted front triangle helps reduce weight while remaining strong. 36H wheels made with sealed 3/8" front hub, 14mm rear cassette and Sun Rhyno Lite rims, Mosh Digital 3-pc cranks w/ sealed bottom bracket, Mosh Digital 2-pc bars, rear U-brake, dirt tires and padded seat. 21" toptube .

amazing spec for the coinage!!!

Aug 28, 2003
Ashland, OR
Seeing as this is gonna be my first bmx, it seems to be spot on for the cash. Now im just debating how many pegs to order, i was thinking of getting 4 of the poverty pegs seein as they're $7 and shipping is already paid. The bike comes with pedals right?

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
It most likely comes with Wellgo molded pedals. They are almost usable, a buddy of mine filed the edges of the pins to make them sharp enough to stick to. But they are usually the first thing to go on a low dollar bike, sometimes I wonder why they even bother putting them on there.

RandomV

Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
Indiana
You'll have to put the wheels, pedals and handlebars on. Oh, and the brakes. I hate working on brakes.

Most completes at that price point are gonna be begging for upgrades sooner rather than later, but as long as the frame is full chromoly and fits you well, it's a fine platform to build from.