Quantcast

Great deal or sketchy?

KenW449

Thanos did nothing wrong
Jun 13, 2017
Floating down the whiskey river...
I know, I also have a trail bike which I would use for LD. The Kona, just bought it today, is my second bike. I'll use it for section rides that require minimal climbing, though it doesnt have a huge granny gear it still has 10 speeds to choose from. I got this one so I don't have to put so much wear and tear on my trail bike and keep changing the tune evertime I wanna ride different and a bit more extreme than Fantasy Island. LD is just my long time goal.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
My understanding of LD is that it's kind of an adventure ride vs. great downhill. There's good downhill in Flagstaff and some other locations. Good stuff in NM at Angel Fire too.

KenW449

Thanos did nothing wrong
Jun 13, 2017
My understanding of LD is that it's kind of an adventure ride vs. great downhill. There's good downhill in Flagstaff and some other locations. Good stuff in NM at Angel Fire too.
Would love too get up to flagstaff but I don't have a lot of time to travel haha. Though now, I do have a relative moving up there from Maryland so now I'll have a place to stay hahah.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Would love too get up to flagstaff but I don't have a lot of time to travel haha. Though now, I do have a relative moving up there from Maryland so now I'll have a place to stay hahah.
Are you in Tucson? I was there last week, drove up Mt. Lemmon and noticed quite a few big bikes beiing shuttled on trucks and a few bikers exiting trails onto the highway. That must be some serious elevation drop riding up there!

KenW449

Thanos did nothing wrong
Jun 13, 2017
Are you in Tucson? I was there last week, drove up Mt. Lemmon and noticed quite a few big bikes beiing shuttled on trucks and a few bikers exiting trails onto the highway. That must be some serious elevation drop riding up there!
I am. As I just started riding this year I haven't been up there yet. However I have a ride planned for Sunday on one of the sections call the Chutes on 50 year trail.