Quantcast

~~~Great Friday Morning!!!~~~

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
hooples3 said:
how did you wind up with that gig????
are you allowed to drink ????
Yeah...we have an employees association...which is like a union but run by our own thugs! Anyway, we have this golf tournament and it's on everyones own time at the golf course...so yeah, you can drink. I ended up with the gig cuz I missed the meeting where they were assigning people stuff...then after that meeting, a local brewery donated a keg of beer...well, SOME city policies still apply, so we cannot sell it, nor can we give it away. SO...it requires a minimum donation of $1 to the Katrina Relief Fund per 16 oz glass...and well...I needed a duty at the thing and I'm not golfing...soooo... :thumb: I'm jerkin beers all day! Should be fun...

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
dh girlie said:
Yeah...we have an employees association...which is like a union but run by our own thugs! Anyway, we have this golf tournament and it's on everyones own time at the golf course...so yeah, you can drink. I ended up with the gig cuz I missed the meeting where they were assigning people stuff...then after that meeting, a local brewery donated a keg of beer...well, SOME city policies still apply, so we cannot sell it, nor can we give it away. SO...it requires a minimum donation of $1 to the Katrina Relief Fund per 16 oz glass...and well...I needed a duty at the thing and I'm not golfing...soooo... :thumb: I'm jerkin beers all day! Should be fun...
nice!! enjoy the weekend..sounds like a great start

Zark

Hey little girl, do you want some candy?
Oct 18, 2001
Reno 911
Good morning. I worked 13.5 hours yesterday, overslept by 30 minutes and have a pile of stuff to do. I freakin hate T-mobile, the entire marketing and engineering team need to be shot in the face. :mumble:

On the plus side the weekend is coming and I'm going to see my parents :thumb: Its been a long time.