Quantcast

Great to be out riding

radjockette

Monkey
Jun 26, 2004
PNW woods
Took a trail ride out at victor falls yesterday with my dogs. Nice sunshine and fun on the single track. Headed out on the white river side. With the distraction of getting my dogs ready, I forgot my gear. Had a spare pair of gloves in the truck box but had to go without a helmet, glasses and my riding shoes. Wasn't too bad as it was my first ride since hurting my shoulder, so I had to take it easy anyhow. The other side is just about wiped out now. Big cats plowed down many trails and is all tore up. Wonder how long it will be til they hit the white river side :angry:
Victor has always been a close local place for me to get out and enjoy some single track. My dogs love it too. Glad to hear that tiger will be opening soon. Gives me another local place to ride for a couple hours during the week. Gotta love that variety.

Happy trails to all

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Trail bulldozing is a bummer, but people really want to turn tree lumber into money.

Come friday a friend and I are driving to Utah for some moab air. I am tired of the urban riding, starting to feel very burned out. Yesterday I was hauling ass down a big hill and I was carving at the bottom. It felt really good until the slope and surface changed from asphalt to granite and my tires slipped out under the g-forces. I slid on my forearm for 20 feet into the street. a new hole in my jeans and some nice roadrash to keep me sane in utah I suppose. I can't wait to head out into fresh air with nothing but the singletrack ahead.....

:)