Quantcast

Greatest human invention in history........

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
Beer.

Absolutely the greatest invention ever. (God created whiskey so it's not technically an "invention".)

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
the Inbred said:
i was going to say condoms. or wire coat-hangers
What the hell is wrong with you people? Mr. Boring says something funny, inciteful, and absurd and you ignore him?

Bravo Sir, Bravo.

Craw

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
I'm visiting Japan right now, and the heated toilet seats in the hostel I'm staying at in Kyoto is pretty much my favorite invention at the moment.

kizzi77

Monkey
Aug 11, 2005
nashvegas
dexterq20 said:
That's what I was going to say. How much would it suck if we had to still go to an outhouse in the middle of the night...especially in winter. So I don't think anyone can beat this for greatest human invention!!!!

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
electricity (you'd still be ****ting in the dark without it)

antibiotics/immunization (you'd be dead, at least you wont be concerned about ****ting in the dark)

birth control (not as messy as the coat hanger)

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
SS is just excited because this is the first time he has gotten to sleep on anything other than plastic waterproof sheets.

J

JRB

SilentJ said:
I'm curious where to get some....My GF got some fancy 'sateen' type sheets that, IMO, suck ass.
I hear they make great shirts, if they are not snagged or ironed with too high of a temp.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
BurlyShirley said:
Aw girl, you look fine without it. :rofl:

I'me tellin all y'all... it's BEER. Of all the things listed, I would take beer over them anyday. Toilet? Don't need it if you have beer! With enough beer you don't care where you go! Steaks?!?! Pshhh... nothing without BEER.

Sheets!?! SHEETS!?! Over BEER!?!?! That's it! Turn in your man card and go make-up shopping with BS!.

:p

J

JRB

Ciaran said:
Aw girl, you look fine without it. :rofl:

I'me tellin all y'all... it's BEER. Of all the things listed, I would take beer over them anyday. Toilet? Don't need it if you have beer! With enough beer you don't care where you go! Steaks?!?! Pshhh... nothing without BEER.

Sheets!?! SHEETS!?! Over BEER!?!?! That's it! Turn in your man card and go make-up shopping with BS!.

:p
haha - you girls know that this is all coming from a dude with red hair (I mean like a crayon) that wears chick jeans and plays in fields with grown men wearing medieval outfits??? He is right. Turn in your man cards. NOW!!!!!!

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
loco said:
haha - you girls know that this is all coming from a dude with red hair (I mean like a crayon) that wears chick jeans and plays in fields with grown men wearing medieval outfits??? He is right. Turn in your man cards. NOW!!!!!!
With a name like Sharon..................

It has to be ghey.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
loco said:
Since y'all share an avatar does that make you gay as well?

NTHATHEIWATHA