Quantcast

Greatest website ever!

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Emails from an Asshole....

This guy is even better than my emails to dirty hippies last year.

You don't have to **** in the sink, it is just an option. You can also **** out the window, or **** in a bucket next to the window and dump it out the window. There is an Indian restaurant that backs up to the alley, so it already smells like **** down there.

At least come over and try my raft before you decide that sleeping in a pool is a bad thing. I'll even throw in a couple of pool noodles for free.
I think I've found my true calling.

Edit:

This guy even replied to that same hippy email that I did!
Darby Vegan house

Last edited:

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
This site just reminds me how un-clever I am.

My personal fav.

http://dontevenreply.com/view.php?post=97
Nothing can beat this line:

I wouldn't consider it "abusing" the collections. I would consider it a small investment to boost donations in the long run. You will get a ****load more donations if people knew it was going for a good cause, like a HD projector and recliners for the games on Sunday. I would much rather donate for that instead of having my donation money used in an out-of-court settlement for a child molestation lawsuit.

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
That dude is definitely master troll. I've been reading that site for awhile...this one is classic: http://dontevenreply.com/view.php?post=76.

How about we call them the Barely Legal Little Leaguers? I would include a free copy of our Super Sluts Slurping Loads DVD for every parent that attends the game. The DVD features over 3 hours of sluts with hilarious outtakes and alternate endings. I could even have a few of our stars come out and mud wrestle during the 7th inning stretch. I think it could pull in a lot more of an audience for your little league.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Actually, I just had a thought, how awesome would it be if I arrived &#8216;through&#8217; the window like a real ninja. We should definitely do that. I just measured the distance between our balconies and I should be able to jump it. I once leaped across a creek that was over five metres wide and almost made it.
Still laughing.