Quantcast

Green and minty fresh...

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Took me a few days to get around to it... but here's some pr0n for your spanking pleasure... :p

Full frontal:

Such a fine ass:

Full body shot:

This bike rides like a dream... maybe it's just because my old roadie was a POS, but everything about this bike is 100 times better. The carbon rear end really absorbs road vibration, I couldn't believe how much of a difference it made. Everything works so flawlessly and quietly (as would be expected from a new bike, but hey). To top it off it's about 4 pounds lighter than my old bike. :love: :love: :love:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
i believe you are missing a fire extinguisher and a microwave.

:thumb:

MMcG

Ride till you puke!
Dec 10, 2002
Burlington, Connecticut
Nice bike Echo!!!! So that is a steel main frame with carbon seat stays correct? Sounds like the ultimate combination for one helluva smooth, yet still pretty damned light ride.

Are you rockin Time MTB pedals on it? :thumb:

Craw

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Sweet new bike!

I just got my Bianchi Pista yesterday. Wasn't too keen on the chrome, but when I saw it in person, I changed my mind.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Dude that is so killer.

I love it.

Everyone should have a mailbox like that.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Wow that bike would actually get me out and riding the road more than once or twice a year, that's for sure.
i still don't understand the Wok thing or Toshi's joke though, which is pretty frustrating since i'm pretty quick to pick up on the signifigance of strange funny stuff......

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
nice bike.. I'm liking that a lot makes me want to go get a road bike....

do you have any good wok recipes???

Mackie

Monkey
Mar 4, 2004
New York
jdcamb said:
So your going to show up on a GVCC race night wearing a camelback like I did? Nice ride by the way :thumb:
Yeah, between the Camelbak and the Xen, I get some looks from the roadies around these parts. I'm sure that the dirty baggy shorts don't help either........

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
jdcamb said:
So your going to show up on a GVCC race night wearing a camelback like I did? Nice ride by the way :thumb:
I hardly ever ride with a camelbak anymore unless the ride is more than 2 hours. But I will probably show up for a GVCC race with my MTB shoes, helmet, gloves, etc, and get owned :D

BikeGeek

BrewMonkey
Jul 2, 2001
Hershey, PA
Echo said:
I hardly ever ride with a camelbak anymore unless the ride is more than 2 hours. But I will probably show up for a GVCC race with my MTB shoes, helmet, gloves, etc, and get owned :D
Wear the full-face helmet and make motorcycle noises the entire race. Roadies love that ****. :D

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I thought this thread was about the stuff janitors throw on puke in elementary school.