Quantcast

Green card lottery

Kevin

Turbo Monkey
Anyone ever hear of this?

http://www.usafis.org/?af=_emFTENAIR_1_16tD

Im looking into the possibility of moving out of Holland, mostly because it sucks here.
I came across this website a while ago and I thought Id just check it out and fill out the form.
Then after filling in about two they were asking me for credit card info.
I hit the red X in the right upper corner and forgot about the whole deal, then yesterday evening this dude calls me (I filled in my cellphone nr from work) and tells me I have a good chance of winning a greencard cause Im from Holland and I have the right skills for the amerian job market.
I cut him off cause I was driving in my car and he said he'd call me back later.
Is this thing for real and should I just tell him Im not giving him my credit card nr or is it a scam and should I tell him to go finger **** himself?
Im leaning towards the last option but then again, us Dutch people are allways high on weed...

J

JRB

Wow - first thread ever about wanting to come to America. Did you see the Eddie Murphy movie and decide to come here???

valve bouncer

Master Dildoist
Feb 11, 2002
Japan
Kevin said:
Nice to see your custom title matches your postings.
Hehehehehe, Loco you can't take a trick at the moment mate, even your innocuous posts are getting jumped on.;) Well, you won't see me joining in, anybody with hemroids as bad as yours needs a break sometimes.:blah: ;)

J

JRB

argh - even the stoners from Holland are jumpin' on the wagon. :mumble:

I vote for Texas, when you decide to get here, Kevin.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Why bother with a lottery when you can get one at the bus station in Woodburn oregon for $75? While your there, you can get a social security card with a new number for an additional $20.

Just fly to Canada and come in that way.

Kevin

Turbo Monkey
Hemroids or not this isnt even a "I want to come to the US" post.
My English isnt that bad so even Loco should be able to figure it out.

loco said:
argh - even the stoners from Holland are jumpin' on the wagon. :mumble:

I vote for Texas, when you decide to get here, Kevin.
I know your not talking to me now cause I havent smoked in years. Well there was this one time a year ago with Partsbara when we.... nevermind.
Texas is not an option. I heard it "sucks".

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
Last i heard, skills and location have nothing to do with getting a green card, it is a lottery. Plain and simple.

If you want an H1b visa however, skills and country are everything.

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
Kevin said:
Hemroids or not this isnt even a "I want to come to the US" post.
My English isnt that bad so even Loco should be able to figure it out.

I know your not talking to me now cause I havent smoked in years. Well there was this one time a year ago with Partsbara when we.... nevermind.
i do believe loco was just officially "PWNED"

srphillips89

Monkey
Jan 29, 2006
Boone NC
Kevin said:
It depends on what part of Texas you are talking about. South Texas does suck, that's where I used to live. Everypart of Tx is almost like a different country. The cool think about Tx in my opinion is the culture.

J

JRB

srphillips89 said:
It depends on what part of Texas you are talking about. South Texas does suck, that's where I used to live. Everypart of Tx is almost like a different country. The cool think about Tx in my opinion is the culture.
So - apparently the haters lack culture.

*out to ride.