Quantcast

Green is good!

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
Today was ripping. Not with weed you hippies, on Green Mountain! So fun. did another variation today.. Wildcat side up to Gold CR, down to the beaver pond, back up to the top of the vista, and back down the standard wildcat. A tad less death than skookies death march. Still some good climbing, but man so good. Only problem was the infestation of hikers. Sheesh..... but we all gotta get out, so its all good......

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
i was in Bangor breathing insulation fiberglass. Was flashing the "shocker" in your guyses general direction around noonish. :D

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Skookum said:
i was in Bangor breathing insulation fiberglass. Was flashing the "shocker" in your guyses general direction around noonish. :D
Hahaha!

Yes, the trails were in great shape....love the loose rocks! Thanks for leading Mike :thumb:

buildyourown

Turbo Monkey
Feb 9, 2004
South Seattle
Man the weather was awesome yesterday. We ended up doing about 3 hours at Tolt. Not a spot of mud on the trails and the temp was perfect. Good tacky stuff!!

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
I need to get out sometime and pedal around in the woods....

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
buildyourown said:
Man the weather was awesome yesterday. We ended up doing about 3 hours at Tolt. Not a spot of mud on the trails and the temp was perfect. Good tacky stuff!!
who did you ride with?

toughguymagee

Pretty Boi
Jun 1, 2002
crackhouse down the street
buildyourown said:
I have not been down to Tolt in some time. I will have to take a stroll down there and put in some miles.