Quantcast

Green Mountain Sunday

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
i'm goin, you wanna go too?

New Gold Creek Trailhead Parking lot 9 o'clock.

My loop consisting of one run up the vista tying Wildcat to Beaver Pond to Plummers, then to Tin Mine trail for some spelunkering and exploration.

If you can handle Tiger Mt. you can do this ride.

ciscofreak73

Chimp
Apr 29, 2005
Bremerton, WA
I wouldn't mind joining ya on Sunday but I have to admit, I am kinda slow. I live in the granny gear on my uzzi slx when the trail points up.

Do you live near GM?

Jake

trailhacker

Turbo Monkey
Jan 6, 2003
In the hills around Seattle
Skookum said:
i'm goin, you wanna go too?

New Gold Creek Trailhead Parking lot 9 o'clock.

My loop consisting of one run up the vista tying Wildcat to Beaver Pond to Plummers, then to Tin Mine trail for some spelunkering and exploration.

If you can handle Tiger Mt. you can do this ride.
Is this kinda the trail we did last time up there when it was sooper wet?

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
ciscofreak73 said:
I wouldn't mind joining ya on Sunday but I have to admit, I am kinda slow. I live in the granny gear on my uzzi slx when the trail points up.

Do you live near GM?

Jake
No worries your welcome to come, i just sprained my knee and might have to ride my Bullit so i'm not gonna break any speed records going up.

trailhacker said:
Is this kinda the trail we did last time up there when it was sooper wet?
yah but i doubt we'll see it THAT wet though. No river ride haha, that WAS really fun. :D

ciscofreak73

Chimp
Apr 29, 2005
Bremerton, WA
That's ok, I rode state land with my wife to get her used to dirt riding. It's a slight bit flatter than tin mine.

She suprised me though and pedalled the 4 mile loop with only one stop when her chain broke.

Me and a friend plan on riding tin mine after work today around 5pm. It's supposed to be nice so if anyone wants to come out and meet us that would be great.

~Jake